Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Is minecraft worth the buy?

<< < (4/4)

Don:
I regret paying money for minecr--

oh wait.  :trollface:

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on May 17, 2011, 10:27:02 AM ---Don't buy it unless you  feel like throwing your money away to Notch. If you're fine playing on cracked servers and getting a new torrent everytime a new update comes around, that's fine.

--- End quote ---

Lol? you do realize even the cracked ones has an auto update option right?

Seb:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on May 17, 2011, 10:27:02 AM ---Don't buy it unless you  feel like throwing your money away to Notch. If you're fine playing on cracked servers and getting a new torrent everytime a new update comes around, that's fine.

I went legit for the Skins, the ability to play on any server, and being able to update through the client.

--- End quote ---

Cake Faice:

I went legit for the Skins, the ability to play on any server, and being able to update through the client.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I do have the client version that lets me force an update from there without having to download a new torrent...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version