Author Topic: ๖ۣalexoidother²'s Regular Application! 05/02/2011  (Read 441 times)

Offline InfamousFelix

• I've got a lovely bunch of co-co nuts.
Re: ๖ۣalexoidother²'s Regular Application! 05/02/2011
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 09:27:04 AM »
Dont you guys think ur going a little too hard on alexodiother? All those negative comments breaks his self-confidence :o
Lol hes just 14 years old, comeone guys! i know this guy and hes a very nice guy, i find it very sad for him seriously.
I think that he deserves Regular :)

14 year olds seem to have enough trouble talking on the microphone, They can't say one word without someone saying "Dude.. come back when your balls drop", I know high pitched voices can be irritating, But I was 14 once and I know how it feels, I've played with alex and he seems to be a great kid, I haven't seen him act immature, There may be some occasions when he is but maybe we can point that out and help him in those areas.

I don't know about a thumbs up just yet, Maybe if he shows some improvement, But for right now it stands at 0-/+

@Alex If you get reg, I want you to know, That if you decide to be mature just to get Reg, I always record in-game and if you screw up (I'm not talking about a little nit pick, I will take you aside and let you know that you're doing something that makes you look bad and try and help you) I will show it to Iron man and he will be sadz.... (Seriously though, I will have to take action.)

And I approve this message.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:34:01 AM by InfamousFelix »
-Felix

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
Re: ๖ۣalexoidother²'s Regular Application! 05/02/2011
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »