Author Topic: Hello! Yellow Killer's Tour of rANdOm!  (Read 164 times)

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
Hello! Yellow Killer's Tour of rANdOm!
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:13:06 AM »
Hey my name is Yellow Killer and I want to give you an intro on random. Lets get started!

1. Welcome to rANdOm!!! If this is your first time here, please read these steps on how to get used to rANdom. I will be showing SOME sections, NOT ALL BUT SOME Sections of rANdOM.

2. The Discussion page is where you talk about what's going on today or another day. (Correct Me if I'm wrong)

3. The Suggestions page is where you talk about what you want added, removed or improved. *A little note that Cable has a section on what maps to get rid of, so please, don't talk about what maps to remove on discussion, also, don't put your suggestions in discussion, they added the Suggestions section for reason*.

4. The Report page is where you want to post who is being a douche or who is doing bad activity in the servers or forum. False Reporting May Lead to consequences, with/out notice. You can learn from this and do not make the same mistakes as those people did in the servers, or forum. You can get respect for reporting also.

5. The Regulars section is where you can post your Regular Application, (A REMINDER THAT IF YOUR NEW TO rANdOm, YOU NEED TO GO TO SOME SERVERS IN rANdOm to let people get better to know you. Your App will fail if you post one now because no one knows you yet.)

6. The Mapping Section is where you post your maps. In order to send your maps to the server, first, look over, the community doesn't want anymore crappy maps in the server, like I said if you want a map removed, go to suggestions and Cable has a section on what maps to remove. Second send this map to an admin, it might take some days or weeks, but if he/she likes it, he/she will upload it to the correct server.

7. The rest is easy to understand for you, like I said, I'm going to talk about some sections, not all sections. I talked about these sections because I feel its important for you.

8. Thank you for taking your time and reading this, now you don't have to walk around like a jackass saying "I KEED HALP!" I hope these steps helped you.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:50:22 PM by Yellow Killer »
Remember to yellow when I kill you.

Offline cogsandspigots

Re: Hello! Yellow Killer's Tour of rANdOm!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:08:38 AM »
Your avatar is high quality now.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:05 PM »

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Buzzkill

• EVERYBODY...CHILL
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »
i keed help.
[Trouble in Terrorist Town:Console] "(JBanned) cvissia: hey moo can you unban me i will give bj"
-global chat

:~RND`=- Buzzkill: its cable droolz clay
:~RND`=- Buzzkill: its friway
ciniM -=`DNR~:.: hateful cruels they
ciniM -=`DNR~:.: anal drools yay
ciniM -=`DNR~:.: WTF?!?