Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (9/11) > >>

Frank:

--- Quote from: rocket50 on April 25, 2011, 09:56:38 AM ---What if the husky is his furry "mate"

--- End quote ---
This.

And also, you could never know if his husky, in the hypothetical that it's a real dog he's talking about, does love him as much as to have sex with him.

And you can't bullshit me. It's not the fact that he put TMI, but he fact that he put furry TMI.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 25, 2011, 10:56:42 AM ---And also, you could never know if his husky, in the hypothetical that it's a real dog he's talking about, does love him as much as to have sex with him.

--- End quote ---

Dude its still animal cruelty regardless and if you have no problem with people have sex with real animals then i lost all respect for you...

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 25, 2011, 10:56:42 AM ---This.

And also, you could never know if his husky, in the hypothetical that it's a real dog he's talking about, does love him as much as to have sex with him.

And you can't bullshit me. It's not the fact that he put TMI, but he fact that he put furry TMI.

--- End quote ---
Any TMI having to do with his sexual preference would get the same outcome.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 25, 2011, 11:05:21 AM ---Dude its still animal cruelty regardless and if you have no problem with people have sex with real animals then i lost all respect for you...

--- End quote ---
What the fuck. How would it be cruelty if the animal liked it?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 25, 2011, 11:05:21 AM ---Dude its still animal cruelty regardless and if you have no problem with people have sex with real animals then i lost all respect for you...

--- End quote ---
I honestly thought you were joking before...
Furry =/= bestiality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version