Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (10/11) > >>

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 25, 2011, 11:08:34 AM ---What the fuck. How would it be cruelty if the animal liked it?

--- End quote ---

FYI an animal can't consent in much the same way that a child cannot consent. Thus, it is a crime. I hope you are trolling or something.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on April 25, 2011, 11:11:14 AM ---I honestly thought you were joking before...
Furry =/= bestiality.

--- End quote ---

no but frank is basically saying having sex with a real animal is ok... which is what the guy stated in his post he did..

--- Quote from: Sanders on April 25, 2011, 11:12:52 AM ---FYI an animal can't consent in much the same way that a child cannot consent. Thus, it is a crime. I hope you are trolling or something.

--- End quote ---

This!

Frank:

--- Quote from: Sanders on April 25, 2011, 11:12:52 AM ---FYI an animal can't consent in much the same way that a child cannot consent. Thus, it is a crime. I hope you are trolling or something.

--- End quote ---
Go tell that to dolphins.

Carp:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 25, 2011, 11:26:37 AM ---Go tell that to dolphins.

--- End quote ---
we will, dont worry.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 25, 2011, 11:26:37 AM ---Go tell that to dolphins.

--- End quote ---

Oh lord.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version