Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (8/11) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Carp on April 24, 2011, 09:08:32 PM ---First off, I fucking lol'd.

Next, I love the fact that there is no respect here, and I am free to state my opinion without people getting butthurt, and me losing a shit ton of respect. I'm going to have to say that of course furries are going to get outcasted, and of course they are going to get discriminated against on the internet. "Every" furry that I have seen on the internet goes around showing off their sexual preferences and imo it's quite annoying.

Honestly cable, it's different than social norms and this reaction is to be expected. No problem with giving him Reg or anything it's just annoying how he put in suddle hints in there about his sexual preferences.

and lol at Frank teh furry....jk

--- End quote ---
Okay here's the difference between all the furries that put out there that they're a proud furry and like the way cats purr, and the select few that are just quiet about it and keep it to themselves for the most part.
Frank is a perfect example of this (read on before getting offended or making assumptions)
Frank is one of those furries that will just mostly keep it to himself and not try to share it with the world every chance he gets.
You don't see Frank running around on the forum asking to be yiffed.
TBH, I actually kind of forgot Frank was a furry.

But anywho, then there are the kind of "furries" who go around shouting out that cats give them massive hard-ons. These are the kind (MOSTLY) that really aren't actually into those animated cats, but that JUST WANT THE ATTENTION because usually, they can't get that attention IRL.
I think it's more of a subconscious thing too, because I don't think people exactly make the choice purposely on their own.

We've had many furries on RND, but apparently most of you don't remember?
A LOT of the well known members in RND were furries, such as Frank (durr), waffleshinigami or w/e his name was, PhrozenFox, and even Krasher.
But they were well respected because they didn't go around telling people who aren't interested that they're furries and want to yiff all the wolves on the planet.

The reason this guy is getting laughed at so much is because HE IS PURPOSELY GOING AROUND TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT HIS SEXUAL PREFERENCES IN DETAIL THAT NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW... IN A REG APP EVEN.
I wouldn't care if he just had one little sentence that said he was a furry, but no, if you hadn't realized there's some 20 or more lines just explaining about his nice furry fetish in DETAIL. DO NOT WANT.

/rant

I would like to end this post on this note:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on April 24, 2011, 08:20:41 PM ---Also, Cable, how would you like it if someone posted a complete detailed description of their hobbies on their reg app. I'm not against furries, just people who post tmi on apps. Furries included.

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't quite say it's a "hobby", unless you're referring to furiously masturbating, which I'm sure isn't too out of the norm.

Shawn:
You know what just by this sentence alone "Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky" We all should hate him. Thats animal cruelty and i don't take kindly to that at all!

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 25, 2011, 08:21:13 AM ---You know what just by this sentence alone "Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky" We all should hate him. Thats animal cruelty and i don't take kindly to that at all!

--- End quote ---
And I used to like Huskies :(.

blαh2355:
Okay I see the real problem now... why don't we PM him and tell him to leave irrelevent or other excessive information out of places.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Shawn on April 25, 2011, 08:21:13 AM ---You know what just by this sentence alone "Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky" We all should hate him. Thats animal cruelty and i don't take kindly to that at all!

--- End quote ---

What if the husky is his furry "mate"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version