Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (7/11) > >>

Jman:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on April 24, 2011, 09:10:42 PM ---Here's the thing: he posted way too much about in in a place it souldn't be, reg apps.
If he posted just one sentence that he was a furry I would be completely cool with that.

--- End quote ---

THIS.

CABLE, you are arguing a nonexistant arguement..

As I posted in his reg app, as carp said, as sab has said, as deathie said, and as pretty much everyone said, we don't care that he's a furry. We just don't want to fucking see all the shit he put into his REGULAR app that he put in there.

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Cable on April 24, 2011, 09:04:39 PM ---Thank you frank.
I was waiting for someone to back me up.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: memo3300 on April 24, 2011, 08:33:29 PM ---
--- End quote ---

eheeeem

Don:
Hey guys this doesn't seem too ba-

--- Quote ---Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky <333(Slinced) i love you so mutch ^^

--- End quote ---

Dale Feles:
Guys, insulting or laughing at this furry is like insulting any black/chinese person or homosexual/lesbian. He's aloud to have certain ''obsessions'' (as you guys call it) if he wants to.   :thumbsup: for the hard time he's having.

Don:

--- Quote from: .:~RND`=-$ilent on April 25, 2011, 04:35:50 AM ---Guys, insulting or laughing at this furry is like insulting any black/chinese person or homosexual/lesbian. He's aloud to have certain ''obsessions'' (as you guys call it) if he wants to.   :thumbsup: for the hard time he's having.

--- End quote ---
Can you read?
EVERYONE has stated that it's not for the fact that he's a furry, it's because of the way he chooses to throw it in everyone's face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version