Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (6/11) > >>

Frank:

--- Quote from: Moo on April 24, 2011, 08:44:30 PM ---id like eggs, sunny side up....
bacoN
sausage
pancakes
toast and some hash browns plz

--- End quote ---
I'd prefer hash brownies.

Cable:
Thank you frank.
I was waiting for someone to back me up.

Carp:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on April 24, 2011, 08:07:10 PM ---I'm laughing at it.
Except I'm laughing because he's so full of himself as to put his furry profile into his Regular app.
Not because he likes to wack his willy to pictures of animated cats.

--- End quote ---
First off, I fucking lol'd.

--- Quote from: Cable on April 24, 2011, 08:17:21 PM ---He may have made his application wrong, But that still doesn't mean you laugh your asses off.

You have all lost respect from me.

I'm done here.
You guys are idiots.

--- End quote ---

Next, I love the fact that there is no respect here, and I am free to state my opinion without people getting butthurt, and me losing a shit ton of respect. I'm going to have to say that of course furries are going to get outcasted, and of course they are going to get discriminated against on the internet. "Every" furry that I have seen on the internet goes around showing off their sexual preferences and imo it's quite annoying.

Honestly cable, it's different than social norms and this reaction is to be expected. No problem with giving him Reg or anything it's just annoying how he put in suddle hints in there about his sexual preferences.

and lol at Frank teh furry....jk

cogsandspigots:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 24, 2011, 09:02:38 PM ---Okay, I have to go with Cable on this. You don't have to be such assholes to him because he's a furry. And also because he's new. Because I don't see you lolling at my back for being a furry.

And yes, furry cybering can be fun from time to time.

--- End quote ---
Here's the thing: he posted way too much about in in a place it souldn't be, reg apps.
If he posted just one sentence that he was a furry I would be completely cool with that.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Frank on April 24, 2011, 09:02:38 PM ---And yes, furry cybering can be fun from time to time.

--- End quote ---

You know his "pleasure points".

NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO GET SOME.

inb4-franktakesthisseriouslyandthrowsapissyfit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version