Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Biggest Furry?

<< < (5/11) > >>

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Jman on April 24, 2011, 08:37:38 PM ---Umm, he's an attention whore, he's extremely weird, and I just show pity on the fact he puts all of this in the public eye.

--- End quote ---

A recent study of the furry fandom asserts that the furry identity is based on a synthesis of idealized concepts of childhood culture and reactions to negative self images developed during adolescence, and that this is most evident in the sexual practices of many furries. The sexual practices of the fandom represent an attempt to redefine individuals through the merging of childhood iconography with sexual empowerment and other desired traits.Very often a furry believes that the animal or mythical creature is much more similar to his or her self-perception than humankind, stemming from experiences of alienation and oppression from the “real” world, they find solace in the simplicity, or grandeur, of the furry world.

Psychologically, the majority of the people in the furry fandom are outcasts from society, and hub around the internet as a method of connecting with each other.

Which is also the definition of a Plague :l

Moo:
id like eggs, sunny side up....
bacoN
sausage
pancakes
toast and some hash browns plz

Jman:

--- Quote from: Moo on April 24, 2011, 08:44:30 PM ---id like eggs, sunny side up....
bacoN
sausage
pancakes

--- End quote ---

Ummm, what?

cogsandspigots:

--- Quote from: Moo on April 24, 2011, 08:44:30 PM ---id like eggs, sunny side up....
bacoN
sausage
pancakes

--- End quote ---
Great example of what not to put on an app.

Frank:
Okay, I have to go with Cable on this. You don't have to be such assholes to him because he's a furry. And also because he's new. Because I don't see you lolling at my back for being a furry.

And yes, furry cybering can be fun from time to time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version