2 (7.1%)
Portal 2 Release
16 (57.1%)
Portal 2 Demo Release
1 (3.6%)
Something other
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Portal 2 Countdown  (Read 875 times)

Offline kiddnils

• It's me Kiddnils
  • Respect: +1
Portal 2 Countdown
« on: April 15, 2011, 03:26:40 AM »
Look at this link!
What do you think is this?

http://www.aperturescience.com/a/b/c/d/g/h/abcdgh/

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
Re: Portal 2 Countdown
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 03:30:00 AM »
Probably related to the ARG currently going on.

Offline John

• Meow.
  • Respect: +28
    • My Channel
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:21 AM »
Probably related to the ARG currently going on.
ARG?

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 03:35:33 AM »
Can't be Portal 2...

I must be...

Gabe Newell's birthday? :D

Offline kiddnils

• It's me Kiddnils
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 03:50:52 AM »
I dont know but OMG I am so nervous. I cant wait!

Also I found this in the Portal 2 Files.

pressdemobigwakeup.sfk
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:55:49 AM by kiddnils »

Offline horia.strugariu

• You are reading this.
  • Respect: +24
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 11:11:00 AM »
O shit.
Try doing a countdown for Black Mesa Source.
It would require you to transfer all the information you researched on to your kids and so on.
We will probably be cloned 154 times before we would see it.
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +430
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 11:28:08 AM »
Ok

If you read carefully, ITS THE RELEASE OF PORTAL 2
If YOU OWN ANY OF THE GAMES IN THE POTATO SACK (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7586/)
PLAY THE GAME(S) AND THEY WILL RELEASE PORTAL 2 EARLIER

DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
DOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOWDOITNOW
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 12:59:43 PM »
Oh lol...

April fools...

Offline horia.strugariu

• You are reading this.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 02:43:38 PM »
I saw a guy saying on a forum that the best way to release a well-waited for game is making alot of .zip files,like 50 of them and then putting a download link which works only for one person,the other 9 get to see Rebbeca Black.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 02:50:00 PM »
I saw a guy saying on a forum that the best way to release a well-waited for game is making alot of .zip files,like 50 of them and then putting a download link which works only for one person,the other 9 get to see Rebbeca Black.

wat

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline horia.strugariu

• You are reading this.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 02:53:41 PM »
You did not understand right?
What i meant to say is that an idea of releasing a game would be to make 50 .zip files with parts of the games in them,and making a link where you can download it.The tricky aprt is that the link would work for 1 out of 10 people,the other 9 unlucky persons get to see a Youtube video of Rebbeca Black.
By the way,did you guys watch these comics?
http://www.thinkwithportals.com/comic/

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
  • Respect: +293
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 06:37:01 AM »
lol no portal 2 demo, how will players who are bankrupt supposed to play portal 2 now
Remember to yellow when I kill you.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 10:44:29 AM »
You did not understand right?
What i meant to say is that an idea of releasing a game would be to make 50 .zip files with parts of the games in them,and making a link where you can download it.The tricky aprt is that the link would work for 1 out of 10 people,the other 9 unlucky persons get to see a Youtube video of Rebbeca Black.
By the way,did you guys watch these comics?
http://www.thinkwithportals.com/comic/

50.zip files?

for a 9gb game?

more like 900

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 11:12:42 AM »
50.zip files?

for a 9gb game?

more like 900
Since they're usually uploaded on Rapidshare or something similar, let's assume the .zips are 200 MB each.
That's only 45 .zips.

Offline horia.strugariu

• You are reading this.
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »
Exactly,how cool would that be.
We would probably get to play it in about 5 years of gathering all the required files.
And then when we click Portal2.exe,it automaticly deletes all the files+system32.