Author Topic: Disable hlss/hldj scripts?  (Read 515 times)

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
Re: Disable hlss/hldj scripts?
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
We had the votemute discussion before and coolz said no to it. ._.

We have another discussion, then. It's a generally popular idea.
Miami's Finest

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
Question: Has HLDJ / HLSS scripts been disabled in the last updates to the server?  Just been much quieter on that front [and louder with the annoying little pre-pubescent kids shouting on their microphones] lately.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2011, 03:25:01 AM »
Question: Has HLDJ / HLSS scripts been disabled in the last updates to the server?  Just been much quieter on that front [and louder with the annoying little pre-pubescent kids shouting on their microphones] lately.

many cracked players are still experiencing problems, this may have something to do with it. But i don't know

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2011, 08:11:58 AM »
many cracked players are still experiencing problems, this may have something to do with it. But i don't know

Oy, you'd think fixing GMod wouldn't be so problematic - I mean, I don't know what Garry does, but when I program something, I always keep a backup copy of the last successful build of whatever I work on, that way if things go completely SNAFU I can just roll back to that version and work again, ignoring, or modifying steps that may have lead to the snafu.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2011, 08:34:15 AM »
Oy, you'd think fixing GMod wouldn't be so problematic - I mean, I don't know what Garry does, but when I program something, I always keep a backup copy of the last successful build of whatever I work on, that way if things go completely SNAFU I can just roll back to that version and work again, ignoring, or modifying steps that may have lead to the snafu.
But it only affects people that pirated the game ... Why would Garry even give a little shit about problems those pirates are having?

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2011, 09:30:02 AM »
But it only affects people that pirated the game ... Why would Garry even give a little shit about problems those pirates are having?

Because these problems are supposed to only affect pirates, but that doesn't mean it does, as we've all clearly seen.   Apparently HLDJ has not been disabled - enable voice from file returns a 1 when I query its value in the console, etc, I've had GMod legitly for almost 3 years now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:19:00 PM by Travelsonic »