Author Topic: Chose your own adventure v2  (Read 167 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: Chose your own adventure v2
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 03:34:16 PM »
i agree but it also makes it kinda hard for people to join in since it's more of a 2 person thing anyway... CMON METH HURRY UP AND SOMETHING I WANT IN xD)

(Heh, don't worry, I'll let you have the next one c:   )

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 03:59:22 PM »
I After all, I was face-to-face with a insane man holding a shotgun to my head.

Beretta M9, look it up.

You hop back in your car and head down the road. You proceed to LA with no problem for about 4 hours. Then you see something up ahead. You see someone stalled on the side of the road. Pull over and help or keep going?

Offline somerandomguy09

• NO DDoS STOP NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 05:42:24 PM »

You hop back in your car and head down the road. You proceed to LA with no problem for about 4 hours. Then you see something up ahead. You see someone stalled on the side of the road. Pull over and help or keep going?

I'll pull over to see if their in any distress; after all i am a model citizen (i'm also a little curious to see why a random person would just be stalled by one of the few roads that lead to my destination.)
♫ Just Let The Beat Take you away =) ♫

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 06:51:52 PM »
You check with the guy to make sure he's okay. He says he's fine but he had all 4 tires blown out at once so he will have to wait for a wrecker to pick him up. The first streaks of dawn are visible on the horizon. You look out in the road to see why he got his tires blown out and you see a spike strip in the road. Investigate or keep driving?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 07:05:20 PM »
Yes, because I'm a complete moron and want to drive over the spikes.

I ask the man where he was headed.

Offline Megatron

• paste
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »
if im bald does the cool air in your hair still count?

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 08:03:14 PM »
if im bald does the cool air in your hair still count?
Do you lack the ability to read and understand rules? If so,  :gtfo:

Now then, the man replies by saying that he was headed to San Francisco, and was going to stop by LA on the way. Before you can ask him another question, you feel a sharp pain and you vision goes black. You wake up tied in the back seat of a van. As you come to your senses, the back of your head really hurts. You see a road sign above you that is the same street the package delivery was supposed to happen. You see that the ropes that bind you are not expertly tied and could be loosened. Shall you try to escape?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 08:32:13 PM »
Do you lack the ability to read and understand rules? If so,  :gtfo:

Now then, the man replies by saying that he was headed to San Francisco, and was going to stop by LA on the way. Before you can ask him another question, you feel a sharp pain and you vision goes black. You wake up tied in the back seat of a van. As you come to your senses, the back of your head really hurts. You see a road sign above you that is the same street the package delivery was supposed to happen. You see that the ropes that bind you are not expertly tied and could be loosened. Shall you try to escape?

(Wait, do you even know california's map? ._.

San Francisco and LA are in opposite directions.)

I slowly attempt to wiggle out my hand.
The pain in the back of my head is unbearable, if I can carefully take off the restraint, I can quickly put it back on so my captivators won't know I'm free.

IF I can take the brace off,

- Check the back of my head for injury. Am I bleeding? The pain is incredible...
- Check my surroundings. The back of the van is extremely dark, but maybe if I search around I can find something.

My only option is to sit and wait. I can't jump out of this moving vehicle, all I'll do is injure myself further, and whoever these people are will obviously hear the back doors slam open. Maybe if I can find some sort of weapon lying around, I can surprise them once we make out stop.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 11:55:41 AM »
(Wait, do you even know california's map? ._.

San Francisco and LA are in opposite directions.)

Not if you are headed North from Arizona.

Also, the van can't be that dark because you "saw the road sign", meaning there's windows.

Anyway, you search for something weapon like in the back. Lucky you, you find a tire iron. You conceal it the best you can. (not very well but an inept guard won't notice it). You wait until the van stops and you hear talking. Someone is unlocking the back (so much for getting out while you were moving). If any time is the time to strike, its now. Do it or wait?

Offline somerandomguy09

• NO DDoS STOP NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »

Anyway, you search for something weapon like in the back. Lucky you, you find a tire iron. You conceal it the best you can. (not very well but an inept guard won't notice it). You wait until the van stops and you hear talking. Someone is unlocking the back (so much for getting out while you were moving). If any time is the time to strike, its now. Do it or wait?

There's most likely multiple people  outside chances are i won't make it (no use getting myself killed) i put down the tire iron and await my fate (they havn't killed me yet so they must need me for something)
♫ Just Let The Beat Take you away =) ♫

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
With a final "Clunk" of the rear van door being opened, strong streams of light quickly surged in, blurring my vision for a split-second. As my eyes began the readjust to this new lighted environment, I realised that two men in balaclavas had climbed onto the van and were stepping towards me. One of them had a holster, and in that holster was surely enough, a gun.

Beads of sweat rolled down the sides of my face as I furiously tried to get my hands back into the constraint prior. One of the men stopped in front of me and reached into his pocket while the other crouched behind me to untie my hands. I closed my eyes and prayed in silence, hoping to god that I would be lucky this one time, this one time...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 01:57:24 PM by rocket50 »

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
Nid choice plox.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 02:15:49 PM »

Offline Alex Mason, SOG

• Je vousdrais le pizza
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 01:27:07 PM »
The man probably took out a knife, so if you were going to try anything, now would not be a good time.
Options:

1.Wait and see what happens
2.Ask them why they stopped
3.Hit him with the tire iron then begin running
4.Keep focused on the man's hand in his pocket. It might not be a knife.
:3