Author Topic: Chose your own adventure v2  (Read 167 times)

Offline cogsandspigots

Chose your own adventure v2
« on: March 28, 2011, 06:41:57 PM »
I loved this game. It was my favorite of all the forum games. I think we should start it again, BUT with more srsness kthnx.
Failure to follow these simple rules will result in your post being skipped and having the next person who posts will continue from the last serious post.
Rules:
Keep it on topic. Keep it serious. Jokes are allowed as long as they don't interfere with the plot.

Begin:

You are driving down a dark desert highway, cool wind in your hair. You are trying to get to Los Angeles to deliver a package. For some reason, the person who sent you on the mission did not want to send it through USPS, UPS, FexEx, etc. You think you will make it to Los Angeles before dawn,but your car has only one gallon of gas left. You see a gas station up ahead, stop and gas up or keep going?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: Chose your own adventure v2
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 07:10:39 PM »
Stop for gas.

(out of curiosity, where are you headed with this? I was hoping something like Arriving at the station, it's abandoned, yada yada yada, and zombie apocalypse shit. But then that would make the package delivery part entirely useless to the plot, unless you tie that in somewhere.)

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 07:14:45 PM »
I plan to keep this realistic. Meaning no monsters, zombies, batshit crazy people everywhere.

You drive up to one of the pumps with your credit card ready. You see a sign on the pump that says, due to recent drive offs, you must pre-pay inside. Forget it and keep driving or head inside?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »
You drive up to one of the pumps with your credit card ready. You see a sign on the pump that says, due to recent drive offs, you must pre-pay inside. Forget it and keep driving or head inside?

The road seems empty, after all, it's just some random backroad. You might not have the chance to find another station.

LETS GO INSIDE.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 07:31:55 PM »
You see a pimple faced male teenage clerk and a guy who looks like Larry the cable guy buying some Red Bull. you get in line behind the guy and wait. As soon as the guy finishes his purchase, a black sedan squeals into the parking lot and tall lean man with a ski mask and Bretta M9 runs into the store, fires three shots into the air, and hold the clerk at gunpoint, demanding money. Be a hero or stay down?

To answer your previous question, yes the package is important.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »
( Do you know what's inside the package? Who gave you the job? Why it's important? Need a little more info before I make a choice :L )

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 07:45:25 PM »
What's in the package doesn't have to do with the choice I offered you right now.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
FINE THEN.

I slowly approach the robber.
He quickly points his gun at me. "HEY! YOU! PUT YOUR HANDS UP"

I stop, dead in my tracks and slowly raise my hands. "Don't panic, let's just stay calm. Nobody here wants to hurt you. Now we're all going to be cool, and everything will be all right."

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 01:35:08 PM »
He then takes all your money, but leaves your credit cards, ID, etc. He then takes all the money from the cash register and makes a mad dash out the door and in to his car and drives off. The other guy hid in the bathroom. You still need gas and since the clerk is unharmed, he allows you to buy your gas. He tells you you can't leave until the cops arrive and use you as an eye-witness. FUCK THAT or comply?

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »
Let's be gentleman and comply ;D

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »
Since he let you fill up your car, you pay with your credit card for more than enough gas to get you to LA. You begin filling up as the  C:-) arrive. They first head inside and start questioning the clerk and the guy inside. You realize this will take a while and you begin to wonder why you are out here anyway. You know why you accepted the whole mission in the first place, you lost your job and some guy offered you $5000 to deliver a package to a specified address in LA. The man knew you were broke, so he gave you $100 upfront to your bank account to help you get there. You wonder why he couldn't just use a delivery service. You also wonder whats in the package. Open it or forget it?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
Before I decide to take a little peek inside the package (All those years of carefully pulling off tape, so it doesn't show anyone opened it, really paid off all those Christmas seasons I wanted to sneak a little peek at my presents), I walk inside to give the police my testimonial. Hopefully, they won't ask much, with the security cameras and whatnot.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
The police ask you to give a discription fo the robber and you do. With that, they let you go about your business. You carefuly open the package, being careful not to rip it. You see what apears to be a photo album, however it has a lock and you can't open it. You also see a standard envelope that probably contains a letter, and a VHS tape (lol oldfag sent this).
This whole thing seems fishy. Continue, return the package to the man, or dump the package and go home?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 03:02:09 PM »
The police ask you to give a discription fo the robber and you do. With that, they let you go about your business. You carefuly open the package, being careful not to rip it. You see what apears to be a photo album, however it has a lock and you can't open it. You also see a standard envelope that probably contains a letter, and a VHS tape (lol oldfag sent this).
This whole thing seems fishy. Continue, return the package to the man, or dump the package and go home?

I need the money, after all, I have nothing to return to.

My curiosity has been peaked, but only a fool would open the package.
With this amount of money, and the fact normal means aren't used to transport the package, it must be important. These are obviously powerful people, and I don't want to upset them.
Maybe that's why he chose me for the assignment, I'm not the type to want to delve into these things. I'm calm, cool, and collective. After all, I was face-to-face with a insane man holding a shotgun to my head.

(I like how we're doing this. One person manages what goes on in the world, while the other decides what goes on with the person, as opposed to previously, where everyone was taking the story in their own direction.)

Offline somerandomguy09

• NO DDoS STOP NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 03:28:25 PM »
(I like how we're doing this. One person manages what goes on in the world, while the other decides what goes on with the person, as opposed to previously, where everyone was taking the story in their own direction.)

i agree but it also makes it kinda hard for people to join in since it's more of a 2 person thing anyway... CMON METH HURRY UP AND SOMETHING I WANT IN xD)

♫ Just Let The Beat Take you away =) ♫