Author Topic: SirSmKsAloT Minge caging for no reason  (Read 368 times)

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

Re: SirSmKsAloT Minge caging for no reason
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 08:13:15 PM »
first of all, its a box not a cage

English plz
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:17:20 AM by Yomo of the Hell in Dream V2.1 »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 08:18:22 PM »
first of all, its a box not a cage, second its VERY esay to get out and it doesnt follow you around like the minge trap,

Your argument is invalid; it doesn't matter if the box follows you, its still a minge contraption.

So just end this Thread before the hatred escalates.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 08:19:59 PM by rocket50 »

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 09:09:04 PM »
no offense to this guy
but SiRsMkSALOT
this isn't the first time youve been reported for causing problems. as i recall its like the third

why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone comes up with something against you, your story is that you are the victim?
That you were "defending" yourself from the "minges"
There are holes here, and several defending their positions, INCLUDING a VIP (Don no less
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It should be obvious where my support lies.

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »
i havent seen a solid defens from him on ethier of the 2 threads about this.

Offline Hard Gay

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 07:14:42 AM »
Your argument is invalid; it doesn't matter if the box follows you, its still a minge contraption.

So just end this Thread before the hatred escalates.

It is actually the opposite. The box is meant to be a minge-proof contraption.

Offline Don

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 07:37:43 AM »
The purpose of the box Prsn spawned was to protect Chuck from Sir and not to trap SirMks in it.
While on the other hand, Sir's contraption is impossible to escape from and its sole purpose is to trap people.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 08:36:49 AM »
first of all, its a box not a cage, second its VERY esay to get out and it doesnt follow you around like the minge trap, THIRD you have no proof and your story is based only on your word, you have neutral players like don and zero but they are not backing you up cuz they were not there. you also had a chance to explain what happened to don but you left. all the witnesses say your just an idiot.

first... its a cage.. like i said fifteen times.. u could of gotten out just like u expected me too..it doesn't not follow you around... u suicide .. and respawn at SPAWN POINT..
yes i was there was don was there  i did not leave.. i was disconnected twice.. during the whole situation

and third  not one witness said i was an idiot,, they ALL said u spawned a box on me.. and i spawned a cage on u ..
you abused first ...if any1 should be demoted it should be the guy that hasent even been regular for a whole 10 days,, and abusing his regular powers.

no offense to this guy
but SiRsMkSALOT
this isn't the first time youve been reported for causing problems. as i recall its like the third

why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone comes up with something against you, your story is that you are the victim?
That you were "defending" yourself from the "minges"
There are holes here, and several defending their positions, INCLUDING a VIP (Don no less
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It should be obvious where my support lies.

yes you are correct deacon.. the day you and unicron ganged up on me, lied, and had your forums buddies whom where never in the wirebuild server.. comment and lie also..   
NOBODY"S defending me.. they just see my side.. seeing as how.. i wasn't the one going around putting boxes over people on spawn..
but thanks for your comment BUDDY!

It is actually the opposite. The box is meant to be a minge-proof contraption.

so was HIS box that he put OVER SPAWN ,,, they have the same features, 1. u can't get in or out.  2.  its fucking annoying.       

but he could of suicided out.. and spawned at spawn point....

I on the other hand couldnot.. as i just kept spawning back inside his box...

The purpose of the box Prsn spawned was to protect Chuck from Sir and not to trap SirMks in it.
While on the other hand, Sir's contraption is impossible to escape from and its sole purpose is to trap people.

and don.. i've explained this several times,  he didn't spawn the box to "protect"   ME from any1... mabye "hardgay" spawning all those bombs and shit... but not to PROTECT FROM ME... so i dont understand why you keep saying this?  and its not impossible... you just SUICIDE OUT....  the same thing u guys were telling me i should of done.... when i tried i couldn't ..

therefor HIS box has the features that your saying the mingecage does.. which i know for a fact is false... cage does not follow any1... nore are you TRAPPED for ever...

and its very possible to get out.. if i havent already explained it enough...

Offline Don

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 09:09:03 AM »
Since you appear to be turning things around again --
I have seen both Prsn's and your cages and there are screens in prsn's report thread.

I made a quick demo demonstrating your cage and the fact it's not possible to escape from it. It's short and rather bad, but you can see him suiciding out and the fact you can simply cage them again instantly.
http://www.multiupload.com/3GKJWZD893

And your "witnesses" are all against you Sir, so stop relying your entire defence on them. The amount of time a person has been regular for also does not matter, if you're coming with arguments like that, I could also say that you have been reported for similar minging before just recently. And you -1ing everyone against you is not helping yourself either.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 09:13:22 AM »
... no.. don.. you can suicide out.... then your OUT like ur sitting at spawn...

see when i suicided out.. i was in the box.. again and again...

so what your trying to say i was doing wrong...

IS WAT HE HAS DONe....

yes u can use the cage to trap and MINGE    but not if u press 1 ONCE and leave it..

i did not move the cage once it was there for 8 seconds..

and also no witnesses WERE against me.. but hardgay and thats bc prsn +1ed him...

did u even listen to any1 but prsn?   no1 was hiding from me... chuck norris was not being minged BY ME    nore is what u said true..

and he could of simply moved his box over when i got out?? lmao this is ludacris,,, so now were going by what i COULD have done?? instead of what i did??

EDIT: ME AND PROX JUST TESTED THE MINGECAGE CORRECTLY..   and like i previously said... u can suicide out and spawn at spawnpoint... unlike his box that was over spawnpoint.. i suicided and kept spawning inside...     his box is more of a mingecage than the "mingecage"   

this is all childish and honestly i wouldn't of reported anything but he got all upset, and his feelings hurt over me fucking with him back..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:16:15 AM by joshfroh »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 11:16:14 AM »
It's wirebuild.

Your arguement is invalid.

But yeah, these threads are just flat out stupid. Stop acting like the fucking victim. Everyone says you were minging, and unless this is some FBI Conspiracy, they're right. You have yet to show evidence aside from "U CAN SUICIDE OUT??!?!!??"

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
i said wirebuild what are you even talking about?

besides prsn,, and hardgay who is infact a minge.. and causs of prsn's box in the first place, noone said i was a minge.. so keep ur facts strait please...

and your arguement is invalid.. no1 needs proof we all know what happend both of our stories are the fucking same ok?? is that proof for you? ... there was plenty of regulars on who seen what happened
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:19:15 PM by joshfroh »

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »
i wonder if this kid knows the meaning of butt hurt?

Offline Boardtech

• The map walls are the limit.
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 02:54:46 AM »
There are other ways of dealing with this instead of using contraptions

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 02:55:42 AM »
Ok, I think lock this topic is better,
he do it agein, plz make report agein.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 03:39:14 AM »
srsly why the hell  can this stupid and miner problem can become such big shit. Both of u and sir are wrong but the major problem is from sir. sir just goes rage when he THINK u r trying to trap him specifically. and he start trapping u back. actually it's just a small misunderstanding but sir start to report BEFORE you does. why? maybe just because u say u gonna report him. so he's going to report faster than you so ppl turns to you first. but he failed, and turned the offence back into him.

was it worth it? it's just some very very little and easy-solvable problem but sir you just make it big instead of saying 'sorry' and end this thing. however i will support prsn
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)