Author Topic: SirSmKsAloT Minge caging for no reason  (Read 368 times)

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
SirSmKsAloT Minge caging for no reason
« on: February 14, 2011, 02:49:43 PM »
Server: Wirebuild
Name: SirSmKsAloT
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23964721

Reason:
I used my anti minge box i made to keep the minges out while i was building (saw xrain do this) and sir used the minge trap to well minge me with it

Proof:

Offline Physgun

• cuz i'm small don't mean i can't call the cops.
Re: SirSmKsAloT Minge caging for no reason
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 02:58:39 PM »
I saw it myself
He was trapping people left and right
he has my vote for ban
I WON THE OFFICE BET! Colon Right Parenthesis!

Offline Junior

• ಠ_ಠ User | Stop -1'ing me,i just want to help :(
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 03:03:09 PM »
hmm well he trapped but as i sayd in sir report give them 3 chances instead of reporting at first time he do it kthnx

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
I saw it myself
He was trapping people left and right
he has my vote for ban

this guy wasn't in the server at all.. the only person i trapped was prsn for about 8 seconds to teach him a lesson for trapping everyone ON SPAWN .. i tried suiciding out.. and kept spawning inside.. it WAS A TRAP , he said it was to  "protect" som1   but there was about 4-5 of us in the cage they got out by suiciding but i kept spawning inside.. so i used some c4 didn't work i still couldn't get out.. finally he removed it.. then i started to move again , he spawned another one.. on top of som1 else.. and him self.. thats when i pulled the mingecage out from the public folder.. and put him inside... for about 8-10 seconds.. he started to wine.. then i removed..
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,4006.0.html
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:22:04 PM by joshfroh »

Offline Hard Gay

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 03:19:43 PM »
Sir's report is pretty biased towards him alone. I was there when it happened. Sir shouldn't use the mingecage at all. He has my  :thumbsup: for ban.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 03:23:46 PM »
Sir's report is pretty biased towards him alone. I was there when it happened. Sir shouldn't use the mingecage at all. He has my  :thumbsup: for ban.

bias?   u have no right being on the forums.. u've been begging for +1's on ur reg app .. all day..

u seen what he did.. this is chidlish as fuck i dont understand why people have to mess with one another

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 03:25:10 PM »
hard gay is only giving his opinion? and what makes you the person to say he doesnt have the right to be on the fourms? and i havent heard a single thing about his app until now. please calm down and stop trolling my ban request on you.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »
Soooo ...
I have joined wirebuild right after this and done some "investigating".

Luckily, all people affected by this (including all witnesses, Prsn and SirMksAlot) were still there when I joined, so that's no issue.
I have asked all witnesses listed in this thread for their comments - and the outcome is that SirMks was causing a lot of trouble towards Chuck Norris, which resulted in Prsn spawning a simple cube (from which it is possible to suicide and noclip out from) around the area where Sir was. This made Sir spam C4 everywhere and still disrupting other players. Sir's "statement" to that is that he wanted to get out. Whatever.
After removing the cube, the same cube got spawned over a bridge, but with no intention of specifically trapping SirMk in it.
Sir, on the other hand, took this as a declaration of war and used the "Minge Catcher Pro" adv dupe to repeatedly trap prsn, even if he suicides. A brief explanation of that dupe would be that it traps the nearest person to it after a press on numpad 1. Since you can spam 1, it's impossible to get out and due to the effects caused by the dupe it's also lagging the server a lot. When we were testing this dupe, SirMks mysteriously left the server as well.

Anyway, this in its whole is an incredibly stupid argument, but from what I've heard and seen, I'd like to put my statement this way:
SirMksAlot overreacted significantly and stupidly over all this, ignoring the fact he could've just suicided or noclip to escape his unintentional prison. Instead of dealing with matters peacefully though, he decided to start a giant-ass war on prsn's. At the end, there was no winner, Prsn stopped after the previously mentioned spawned cube (which was done to protect Chuck again from Sir), yet Sir continued. Even at the end, this could've been just forgotten and dealt with by saying sorry and loving each other again.
Instead you made this thread.
Prsn didn't react as good as he could, but he has definitely done the lesser evil in this, simply trying to protect his friend, which Sir took as massive insult to his privacy or whatever - considering SirMks was already randomly killing people, I don't think Prsn should have any form of punishment in this matter.

If you ask me, a temporary demotion is definitely fine here regarding SirMksAlot - but that's just the opinion of an unimportant person and it's not up to me to make this judgement.

He allredy got banned for something like this

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3561.0.html

For me,it looks like he doesn't learn his lesson. He should be banned 3 days and go to the regular black list.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 04:41:21 PM »
agreed

Offline PhysicX M.D.

• YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »
This guy...troll comments on my profile page saying i post soem stuff into his appeals or reports which I DIN'T.I din't personally witness him minging but he was reported so many times I say 3 options.I
1.Be a Nice guy
2.Continue to be a dick and minge to others(and obviously you get banned permanently)
3. :gtfo:
Deleting this account.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »
He allredy got banned for something like this

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3561.0.html

For me,it looks like he doesn't learn his lesson. He should be banned 3 days and go to the regular black list.

did you read my reply.. i didn't minge any1 , he wasn't protection himself from me .. he caged us.. and i tried to suicide out and i kept spawning inside.. its the exact same as the mingecage... except he could suicide out and spawn at spawn point. as his box was on top of the spawn ,, i could do nothing..

This guy...troll comments on my profile page saying i post soem stuff into his appeals or reports which I DIN'T.I din't personally witness him minging but he was reported so many times I say 3 options.I
1.Be a Nice guy
2.Continue to be a dick and minge to others(and obviously you get banned permanently)
3. :gtfo:

you did post on a thread of mine ,, making things up saying you've seen me in the server and im a minge going around killing everyone.

when simple put.. you dont go on the wirebuild server. so why post your input your just a forum troll...

i did not minge any1.. i just gave him a taste of his own medicine.. but everyone's looking at me like im in the wrong.. and should be demoted.. he start caging people before i even thought of pulling out the mingecage.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 06:29:27 PM »
i did not minge any1.. i just gave him a taste of his own medicine..

Your aren't suposed to do that... if he breakes a rule, you don't break it 2 just to give him a "taste of his own medicine"... you just take 2 screenshoots and make a report.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
im not really the "forum" kinda guy... i'd rather just build.. bc its a BUILD server...  i try asking plenty of times for admins or vip's so we can kick some of the minges... but they never show up... half the time they talk smack and "lol" about minges.

Offline PhysicX M.D.

• YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 06:34:08 PM »
did you read my reply.. i didn't minge any1 , he wasn't protection himself from me .. he caged us.. and i tried to suicide out and i kept spawning inside.. its the exact same as the mingecage... except he could suicide out and spawn at spawn point. as his box was on top of the spawn ,, i could do nothing..

you did post on a thread of mine ,, making things up saying you've seen me in the server and im a minge going around killing everyone.

when simple put.. you dont go on the wirebuild server. so why post your input your just a forum troll...

i did not minge any1.. i just gave him a taste of his own medicine.. but everyone's looking at me like im in the wrong.. and should be demoted.. he start caging people before i even thought of pulling out the mingecage.

Fine.Show me where did I post?
Deleting this account.

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »
first of all, its a box not a cage, second its VERY esay to get out and it doesnt follow you around like the minge trap, THIRD you have no proof and your story is based only on your word, you have neutral players like don and zero but they are not backing you up cuz they were not there. you also had a chance to explain what happened to don but you left. all the witnesses say your just an idiot.