Author Topic: Banned for no reason  (Read 169 times)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 06:22:22 PM »
they even said there was no lag when i spawned my base hidden fucking idiot read what i said and im out of here when i come back in a week dont even bother talking to me because im gunna ignor u all and build besides my friends so bye.

good... now go away before you say more stupid shit that will get you another ban

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Ashisto

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 06:23:07 PM »
k fine

Offline StartedBullet

• Blissfully unaware, or am I?
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 06:23:43 PM »
Im pissed because i got banned for no fucking reason assholes where saying a base i spawned lagged them so i removed it and they said there was no lag anymore so i spawned my base where they couldent see it and they said there was no lag so a vip came in and got xrain to fucking ban me for no reason so im fucking pissed and want something done about this because its not right.

Hey may be pissed, but i played with his base on and it was fine.
Turned a new leaf.

Furry artist.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »
oh permabanned now? well fuck you all im out of here, and learn to not be fucking gay ass computer nerds fucking freaks
Learn to play by the rules and everything should of been fine.

Ashisto

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 06:27:16 PM »
After all the people i helped on RND and you guys treat me like this? i feel like ive been takes advantage of and used. so  :gtfo: and leave me alone.

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 06:28:39 PM »
u wernt with rnd for 5 years

I started playing on RND servers in the fall of 2006, it is the spring of 2011, that would be a little more than 4.5 years, no not exactly 5 years but pretty close.

Quote from: Ashisto
oh permabanned now? well fuck you all im out of here, and learn to not be fucking gay ass computer nerds fucking freaks

You have only been banned for a week, so I do not know where all this perma-ban crap is coming from.

" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 06:29:12 PM »

Maybe if you didn't come in here swearing every second word calling people idiots... and flat out calling an Admin a lier maybe you would've had a chance.

But no you had to come here and rage like a 10 year old.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »
After all the people i helped on RND and you guys treat me like this? i feel like ive been takes advantage of and used. so  :gtfo: and leave me alone.

Dudee... let it go... omg... can't you live whitout playing on RnD for one week?

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Xrain

View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 06:30:56 PM »

No-one has taken advantage of you, I told you quite explicitly yesterday that you were not to Jail people.

You didn't seem to get it, so I gave you a 1 week ban as a wake-up call.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
~Coolzeldad~

~Minic~

Ashisto

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 06:31:19 PM »
its showing the length is permabanned now

Offline Xrain

View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
~Coolzeldad~

~Minic~

Ashisto

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »
and i dont wanna lose rnd because i wanna play sooo bad because i broke my wrist and i dont know if im gunna lose my hand or not thats why i wanna play soo bad and its why im soo pissed but yeah i might lose my hand im gunna go to the E.R in a week or so.

Ashisto

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 06:37:58 PM »
ok i see the one week but i might not be able to play in a week il stop by to say hi or what ever but i probably cant play using 1 hand

Offline Xrain

View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »
and i dont wanna lose rnd because i wanna play sooo bad because i broke my wrist and i dont know if im gunna lose my hand or not thats why i wanna play soo bad and its why im soo pissed but yeah i might lose my hand im gunna go to the E.R in a week or so.

I broke my wrist while I was doing motorcross, so I feel your pain. Good luck in your recovery.

But the 1 week ban still stands.

It's quite easy NOT to get banned on the servers, I was pretty damn lenient with you yesterday, and I can only do so much.

Take this time to go and get some rest, if you are at risk of losing your hand you really shouldn't be playing video-games, Go lay down on the couch, eat well and get your rest.

This ban is probably in your best interest. Whether you like it or not.

ok i see the one week but i might not be able to play in a week il stop by to say hi or what ever but i probably cant play using 1 hand

Considering what people manage to do with no limbs at all, So long as you don't give up hope, Id say there is a 100% chance you will still be able to play garry's mod no matter what happens.
~Coolzeldad~

~Minic~

Ashisto

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 06:42:40 PM »
k