.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 05:51:54 PM

Title: Banned for no reason
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 05:51:54 PM
Im pissed because i got banned for no fucking reason assholes where saying a base i spawned lagged them so i removed it and they said there was no lag anymore so i spawned my base where they couldent see it and they said there was no lag so a vip came in and got xrain to fucking ban me for no reason so im fucking pissed and want something done about this because its not right.
Title: Re: Banned for no reason
Post by: ursus on February 06, 2011, 05:56:51 PM
there was no lag so a vip came in and got xrain to fucking ban me

Uh... what?

How about you calm down, and maybe think before you post.
Post by: Xrain on February 06, 2011, 05:57:27 PM
It wasn't for "no reason"

(Reg) Ashisto: prsn shut the fuck up ur a guest and i have the right to kill you
graffitti51's props have been cleaned up
(Reg) Ashisto: and jail you
(Reg) Ashisto: regs have permission to kill
(Reg) Ashisto: wow dont you guys read the ruels god dam

I remember quite clearly telling you yesterday in another report.

You are not allowed to jail people.

Quote from: Xrain
To everyone else. Dont jail/pewpew/gdc spam mingebags, all it does is make everything worse.

Feeling that you have a "right" to kill/ Jail guests simply because you are regular is unacceptable.

I suggest YOU read the rules.
Post by: Foofoojack on February 06, 2011, 06:00:34 PM
Learn to use commas and periods, then we can talk.
Post by: Don on February 06, 2011, 06:00:57 PM
Your base was lagging the entire server, and your unwillingness to delete it until I warned you was an obvious sign that you were aware of that fact.
After you finally removed it and people were saying it stopped lagging, you let out your other intellectual bullshit, which I gave to Devie.
Then it got to Xrain.
Problem solved.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:04:34 PM
What the fuck ever i spawned a base where no one could see it and they didnt lag so it wasnt my fucking base and in the old ruels regs,admins, andvips had the right to kill guests.
Post by: Shawn on February 06, 2011, 06:05:45 PM
What the fuck ever i spawned a base where no one could see it and they didnt lag so it wasnt my fucking base and in the old ruels regs,admins, andvips had the right to kill guests.

LOL no it didn't.
Post by: Xrain on February 06, 2011, 06:06:39 PM

I have been an Admin of RND for 5 years, since the servers started. In all my time here there has NEVER been a rule that gives the "right" for admins/vips/or regs to kill guests.

7 months ago VIP, and Regular positions didn't even exist.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:07:56 PM
u wernt with rnd for 5 years
Post by: Shawn on February 06, 2011, 06:08:58 PM
yeah it did way b4 you where even with RND

LMAO nope. Sorry but VIP and guest ranks only came out like 2-3 months ago Lol and I've been here way longer then 3 months.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:12:20 PM
Ok then if im not able to kill or jail people then how come flyyte was jailing guests and regs and killing them and me what do you say about that then huh are you supposed to tell me that ge can but all of us cant? or are you just making up total bullshit to get me in more fucking trouble?
Post by: memo3300 on February 06, 2011, 06:12:41 PM

uhm... I think Xrain is one of those 2 or 3 that maybe get super admin  ::)
Post by: Shawn on February 06, 2011, 06:13:28 PM
Ok then if im not able to kill or jail people then how come flyyte was jailing guests and regs and killing them and me what do you say about that then huh are you supposed to tell me that ge can but all of us cant? or are you just making up total bullshit to get me in more fucking trouble?

Yes because the ADMIN above me is clearly telling you the wrong rules...
Post by: Foofoojack on February 06, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
And just because your base is out of sight, doesn't mean it doesn't lag the sever.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:17:02 PM
they even said there was no lag when i spawned my base hidden fucking idiot read what i said and im out of here when i come back in a week dont even bother talking to me because im gunna ignor u all and build besides my friends so bye.
Post by: memo3300 on February 06, 2011, 06:22:22 PM
they even said there was no lag when i spawned my base hidden fucking idiot read what i said and im out of here when i come back in a week dont even bother talking to me because im gunna ignor u all and build besides my friends so bye.

good... now go away before you say more stupid shit that will get you another ban
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:23:07 PM
k fine
Post by: StartedBullet on February 06, 2011, 06:23:43 PM
Im pissed because i got banned for no fucking reason assholes where saying a base i spawned lagged them so i removed it and they said there was no lag anymore so i spawned my base where they couldent see it and they said there was no lag so a vip came in and got xrain to fucking ban me for no reason so im fucking pissed and want something done about this because its not right.

Hey may be pissed, but i played with his base on and it was fine.
Post by: Foofoojack on February 06, 2011, 06:24:03 PM
oh permabanned now? well fuck you all im out of here, and learn to not be fucking gay ass computer nerds fucking freaks
Learn to play by the rules and everything should of been fine.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:27:16 PM
After all the people i helped on RND and you guys treat me like this? i feel like ive been takes advantage of and used. so  :gtfo: and leave me alone.
Post by: Xrain on February 06, 2011, 06:28:39 PM

I started playing on RND servers in the fall of 2006, it is the spring of 2011, that would be a little more than 4.5 years, no not exactly 5 years but pretty close.

Quote from: Ashisto
oh permabanned now? well fuck you all im out of here, and learn to not be fucking gay ass computer nerds fucking freaks

You have only been banned for a week, so I do not know where all this perma-ban crap is coming from.

Post by: Shawn on February 06, 2011, 06:29:12 PM

Maybe if you didn't come in here swearing every second word calling people idiots... and flat out calling an Admin a lier maybe you would've had a chance.

But no you had to come here and rage like a 10 year old.
Post by: memo3300 on February 06, 2011, 06:30:30 PM
After all the people i helped on RND and you guys treat me like this? i feel like ive been takes advantage of and used. so  :gtfo: and leave me alone.

Dudee... let it go... omg... can't you live whitout playing on RnD for one week?
Post by: Xrain on February 06, 2011, 06:30:56 PM

No-one has taken advantage of you, I told you quite explicitly yesterday that you were not to Jail people.

You didn't seem to get it, so I gave you a 1 week ban as a wake-up call.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:31:19 PM
its showing the length is permabanned now
Post by: Xrain on February 06, 2011, 06:32:11 PM
http://www.randomgs.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:38555929&advType=steamid&Submit (http://www.randomgs.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:38555929&advType=steamid&Submit)

Looks like 1 week to me.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:34:50 PM
and i dont wanna lose rnd because i wanna play sooo bad because i broke my wrist and i dont know if im gunna lose my hand or not thats why i wanna play soo bad and its why im soo pissed but yeah i might lose my hand im gunna go to the E.R in a week or so.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:37:58 PM
ok i see the one week but i might not be able to play in a week il stop by to say hi or what ever but i probably cant play using 1 hand
Post by: Xrain on February 06, 2011, 06:41:18 PM
and i dont wanna lose rnd because i wanna play sooo bad because i broke my wrist and i dont know if im gunna lose my hand or not thats why i wanna play soo bad and its why im soo pissed but yeah i might lose my hand im gunna go to the E.R in a week or so.

I broke my wrist while I was doing motorcross, so I feel your pain. Good luck in your recovery.

But the 1 week ban still stands.

It's quite easy NOT to get banned on the servers, I was pretty damn lenient with you yesterday, and I can only do so much.

Take this time to go and get some rest, if you are at risk of losing your hand you really shouldn't be playing video-games, Go lay down on the couch, eat well and get your rest.

This ban is probably in your best interest. Whether you like it or not.

ok i see the one week but i might not be able to play in a week il stop by to say hi or what ever but i probably cant play using 1 hand

Considering what people manage to do with no limbs at all, So long as you don't give up hope, Id say there is a 100% chance you will still be able to play garry's mod no matter what happens.
Post by: Ashisto on February 06, 2011, 06:42:40 PM
k