Author Topic: Dear mama  (Read 198 times)

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
Re: Dear mama
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 12:57:22 PM »
+3
I find so contradictory. Some of those people call themselves Christian. Nothing against Christianity, as I am a Christian myself, but seriously. Your religion teaches you to love one another and treat each other fairly, yet you still hate because of someones appearance? I never understood.

THIS. I never quite understood as well. It sucks to get those gleaming evil looks when I go to public places or church with proudly as I hold his hand. As if theyre saying through their eyes "What the hell is he doing with her? She's not white. This should be considered a sin!".

and then i remember my family...

good thing i'm smarter than these redneck fucks

Living in a state where it's full of "rednecks", it is frowned upon to marry someone outside of your own race which is white usually. Thank GOD proudlys family is NOT like that! I wouldn't be able to stand it.

I can't stand living here. Even if it's beautiful, nice and it's perfect to raise a family - I won't get anywhere, since I'm judged by the way I look a little more than it should be.. How many jobs I have applied for and gotten turned down because I was asian..

And I swore to myself I won't be close minded as the rest of the world is.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 03:07:01 PM »
+1
THIS. I never quite understood as well. It sucks to get those gleaming evil looks when I go to public places or church with proudly as I hold his hand. As if theyre saying through their eyes "What the hell is he doing with her? She's not white. This should be considered a sin!".

Living in a state where it's full of "rednecks", it is frowned upon to marry someone outside of your own race which is white usually. Thank GOD proudlys family is NOT like that! I wouldn't be able to stand it.

I can't stand living here. Even if it's beautiful, nice and it's perfect to raise a family - I won't get anywhere, since I'm judged by the way I look a little more than it should be.. How many jobs I have applied for and gotten turned down because I was asian..

you girl, are on of the Bravest i seen  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 05:33:29 PM by thecat100 »

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 05:19:54 PM »
+1

Coolz nid change +1 limit t0 100000000000000 So I can +1 this 100000000000000 times.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »

I'm sorry you have to deal with that crap. I don't understand what it is about a particular part of this country. So proud of their past without being there...only living off of their parents' ignorance....celebrating (annually) a war against the country they claim to love so much....that they LOST.

Now you might not live in the south, but still
/rant

Fucking people. I swear, they will never learn. Skin color, Religion, Sexuality....none of it matters. But as long as it continues, the world is fucked

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 05:23:36 PM »

I'm sorry you have to deal with that crap. I don't understand what it is about a particular part of this country. So proud of their past without being there...only living off of their parents' ignorance....celebrating (annually) a war against the country they claim to love so much....that they LOST.

Now you might not live in the south, but still
/rant

Fucking people. I swear, they will never learn. Skin color, Religion, Sexuality....none of it matters. But as long as it continues, the world is fucked

My parents were always a LITTLE racist to Mexican and Blacks. I don't know why. It just seems to be a never-ending war of hate between them.

Oh and my parents and Grandparents really REALLY hate the japanese... For what they did to the Chinese in WWII. Some grudges will never be fixed.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 05:36:02 PM »
Im kinda glad i posted this song and all of this turned into this thread about racism, sexuaity.. etc.  i think we should all take time to learn about this thread, and see the brighter side of life.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 05:37:54 PM »
My parents were always a LITTLE racist to Mexican and Blacks. I don't know why. It just seems to be a never-ending war of hate between them.

Oh and my parents and Grandparents really REALLY hate the japanese... For what they did to the Chinese in WWII. Some grudges will never be fixed.

unfortunately, the japanese invasion was worse than what we did to them (the nukes)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 06:24:44 PM »
unfortunately, the japanese invasion was worse than what we did to them (the nukes)

Exactly :/

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »
Yea uhm
no.
Chinese guerrilla forces did much, much more to Japan than they ever could've done to any countey whatsoever.

Anyway, I suppose I'm quite lucky with my origins.
The only mention of me being Swiss in England I ever hear is "ooooh! I love your accent!".
Seriously.
It's amazing.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »
Yea uhm
no.
Chinese guerrilla forces did much, much more to Japan than they ever could've done to any countey whatsoever.

The only mention of me being Swiss in England I ever hear is "ooooh! I love your accent!".
Seriously.
It's amazing.

google 'nanking'
then present counterargument
(seriously. i'm not familiar with chinese history, i want to know; regardless of how that statement sounds, i am not trying to start an arguement.)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »
Yea uhm
no.

Seriously.
It's amazing.

Chinese War Crimes:
in 1937 near Shanghai, the killing, torture and assault of Japanese POWs and Chinese civilians accused of collaboration, were recorded in photographs taken by Swiss businessman Tom Simmen. (In 1996, Simmen's son released the pictures, showing Nationalist Chinese soldiers involved in arbitrary executions by decapitation and shooting, as well as public torture.)
the Tungchow Mutiny of August 1937; Chinese soldiers recruited by Japan mutinied and switched sides in Tōngzhōu, Beijing, before attacking Japanese civilians and killing 280.
Nationalist troops in Hubei Province, during May 1943, ordered whole towns to evacuate and then "plundered" them; any civilians who refused and/or were unable to leave, were killed.

Total: 500-1000

Japanese War Crimes:
 the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most likely 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. The most infamous incident during this period was the Nanking Massacre of 1937-38, when, according to the findings of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, the Japanese Army massacred as many as 300,000 civilians and prisoners of war, although the accepted figure is somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.
Additionally, captured allied service personnel were massacred in various incidents, including:

Laha massacre
Banka Island massacre
Parit Sulong
Palawan massacre
SS Tjisalak massacre perpetrated by Japanese submarine I-8
Wake Island massacre - See Battle of Wake Island
Bataan Death March

Human experimentation and biological warfare
Shiro Ishii, commander of Unit 731.Special Japanese military units conducted experiments on civilians and POWs in China. One of the most infamous was Unit 731 under Shirō Ishii. Victims were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia, amputations, and were used to test biological weapons, among other experiments. Anesthesia was not used because it was believed to affect results.

Total: 3,000,000 - 10,000,000

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:44:58 PM by Cheesicle »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 04:38:02 AM »
Chinese War Crimes:
in 1937 near Shanghai, the killing, torture and assault of Japanese POWs and Chinese civilians accused of collaboration, were recorded in photographs taken by Swiss businessman Tom Simmen. (In 1996, Simmen's son released the pictures, showing Nationalist Chinese soldiers involved in arbitrary executions by decapitation and shooting, as well as public torture.)
the Tungchow Mutiny of August 1937; Chinese soldiers recruited by Japan mutinied and switched sides in Tōngzhōu, Beijing, before attacking Japanese civilians and killing 280.
Nationalist troops in Hubei Province, during May 1943, ordered whole towns to evacuate and then "plundered" them; any civilians who refused and/or were unable to leave, were killed.

Total: 500-1000

Japanese War Crimes:
 the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most likely 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. The most infamous incident during this period was the Nanking Massacre of 1937-38, when, according to the findings of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, the Japanese Army massacred as many as 300,000 civilians and prisoners of war, although the accepted figure is somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.
Additionally, captured allied service personnel were massacred in various incidents, including:

Laha massacre
Banka Island massacre
Parit Sulong
Palawan massacre
SS Tjisalak massacre perpetrated by Japanese submarine I-8
Wake Island massacre - See Battle of Wake Island
Bataan Death March

Human experimentation and biological warfare
Shiro Ishii, commander of Unit 731.Special Japanese military units conducted experiments on civilians and POWs in China. One of the most infamous was Unit 731 under Shirō Ishii. Victims were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia, amputations, and were used to test biological weapons, among other experiments. Anesthesia was not used because it was believed to affect results.

Total: 3,000,000 - 10,000,000

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It sadden's me to see all this cruelty, why do we need these wars, it seems each time the human race has an opportunity, they will start a new war, either for domination, religion, race  (black@white),  Etc......  :(

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 04:42:08 AM »
It sadden's me to see all this cruelty, why do we need these wars, it seems each time the human race has an opportunity, they will start a new war, either for domination, religion, race  (black@white),  Etc......  :(

Yeah...

T-T