Author Topic: Jigsaw The Raging Douchebag  (Read 376 times)

Offline dannyoboy007

Re: Jigsaw The Raging Douchebag
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
Thats the funny thing though, he doesn't deserve a ban. If you don't like what he says mute him or go elsewhere. Everyone has a right to freedom and speech.

You guys gotta learn something in life, and that is, if your not nice to someone, they aren't gonna be nice back to you. But, you gotta deal with that, because not everyone we meet in life will be our sort of person. Personality clashes do happen, but you just gotta ignore the person.

Give the guy a break and he will calm down (By break i don't mean banning, i just mean leave him alone and don't give him a hard time). I know from personal experience that if theres someone in my face constantly nagging at me, yeah, it can get annoying. All i'm saying to conclude is just give him a break and just give him some time to calm down. If you know you and him don't get on, go elsewhere, otherwise you aren't going to help the situation, nor' the server.

.:Warning! Warning! Pervert alert...:.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 02:35:07 PM »
Thats the funny thing though, he doesn't deserve a ban. If you don't like what he says mute him or go elsewhere. Everyone has a right to freedom and speech.

You guys gotta learn something in life, and that is, if your not nice to someone, they aren't gonna be nice back to you. But, you gotta deal with that, because not everyone we meet in life will be our sort of person. Personality clashes do happen, but you just gotta ignore the person.

Give the guy a break and he will calm down (By break i don't mean banning, i just mean leave him alone and don't give him a hard time). I know from personal experience that if theres someone in my face constantly nagging at me, yeah, it can get annoying. All i'm saying to conclude is just give him a break and just give him some time to calm down. If you know you and him don't get on, go elsewhere, otherwise you aren't going to help the situation, nor' the server.

User was later banned for this comment.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline dannyoboy007

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 02:44:04 PM »
Ok. Well by that i mean that if they are a jutifiable person and play by the rules. If they are a minge, then they should have their powers taken away from them, but only because they dont deserve it.

Offline ItchyDani3l

• RND Scapegoat
  • Haters: 1672
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 04:17:57 PM »
@danny tl;dr

@everyone else:

It's funny that you all agree because she's a girl.

/thread.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline dannyoboy007

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 12:19:29 AM »
Nah, i just bet you can't read or have ballet class in an hour. Don't lie  :D

Offline Carp

• Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 12:27:01 AM »
Those of you who are sticking up for this guy,  :gtfo: , All the people who play zs and know who jigsaw is are posting negative things towards jigsaw and all the other people are being sympathetic towards him i don't get it lol.

If you haven't played with him in game you can't really judge him, but he will rage at the slightest thing, if someone talks over him or if two people are mic spamming at once, he is just an overall terrible player. He has no respect from me lol, just clientside mute him and you should be fine, if you are having a problem with him of course.

"Even the smallest individual can shape the fortunes of all"

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2010, 08:42:11 AM »
:thumbsdown: .... Ok guys. Lets get one thing straight. We have trolls and minges on this server. Don't even deny it, because its true. I play on the ZS server alot and i see minges - But what can i do? I'm still regular, and my VIP application got denied because it didn't get bumped. So, i have to sit and play with the stupid ass people, who think its ok to nail stuff on the ammo box, and cade you out, and all that. Sure, you might say its a one of think, but heres the thing, its not. So, why doesn't this server ban people like the minges and leave Jigsaw alone. Sure, he rages sometimes, but get over it. He uses the mic so you can always mute him. Technically, he hasn't done anything wrong. He doesn't do anything bad to anyone, and is generally a nice player.

You guys need to listen to carp, because hes right. Why do you think there is a mute button? Often you find people who play music or have a voice you don't like, so thats why its there. Nobody forces you to listen to them. If you think you are forced to, then you are wrongly mistaken, and i think you should either leave the server or the game.

basically guys, it's all about making friends with people. If nobody likes you, your gonna get bullied alot, and that often persists until you are kicked off the server. You guys have just gotta give this guy another chance. Just talk it through with him, and take it nice and easy. Just don't yell at him, otherwise you will make things much worse. You guys are ALWAYS IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. You may see him raging, but when he isn't, hes nice. He doesn't ragequit etc.

So anyway, heres the question i pose to all of you who dare oppose me. How do minges get away, and tiny little hiccups like this get drawn up in the forums. If i had VIP i would gladly help, but i don't, and thats all because of you guys.

Please for the love of god, give him one more chance. And don't even dare try to make a post after me dissing my post .... THIS IS MY POST AND MY OPINION. What some of you fail to realise is that people all have different opinions of each other, and you all gotta respect that, because some of you guys here need a darn good kick in the head and get some sense knocked back into you. We are all human beings, and we have only lived by working together and respecting each other. I don't mean for this thread to turn into an argument, because i dont. I just want it to stay at a light discussion level. This is my opinion, and all who don't like should leave the forums, because you will often find that forums are for debates and discussion.

And you guys who are posting one word answers, don't moan at my post. I have made much more of an effort than you. Why don't you battle out your point, eh?
Are you a woman?
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2010, 08:44:00 AM »
@danny tl;dr

@everyone else:

It's funny that you all agree because she's a girl.

/thread.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ffff.
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2010, 09:59:18 AM »
but woman are awesome.

your signature is fucking epic aswell

Offline Kenny Mccormick

• ... :3 ?
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2010, 10:57:34 AM »
...ban? :D
[img]http://img209.imageshack.us/i/31350.jpg/img]

Offline noisymanray

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2010, 08:43:26 PM »
+0.5 because you didn't follow the rules for the format.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 08:45:30 PM »
From reading the replies, Jigsaw seems like a lvl2 myppl8.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »
And how many levels are there?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2010, 10:24:44 PM »
And how many levels are there?

We do not speak of myppl's true form.

He who shall not be named must never return.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »
Requirements:

1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)

2. Players Nickname

3. Your in-game name

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)

5. Description of the event(s)

6. Reason for ban

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

For more information or questions visit - http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/board,14.0.html