Author Topic: Jigsaw The Raging Douchebag  (Read 376 times)

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
Jigsaw The Raging Douchebag
« on: November 12, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »
Ok so, This person named "Jigsaw" Is Raging like Crazy on Zs,  He's also bossing admins around or at least thats what Im hearing.

Heres a video I Recorded, It's a bit of what he's like. :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ea-8bnhTeQ
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline Carp

• Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Re: Jigsaw The Raging Douchebag
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 11:30:52 PM »
i mean you can just client side mute someone because people on rnd wont kick/ban for what people do on mics so :L

Although i completely agree with you on Jigsaw, he just comes on the server to complain about stuff, haven't heard him talk without complaining.

"Even the smallest individual can shape the fortunes of all"

Offline Cable

• hi
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 11:35:16 PM »
i mean you can just client side mute someone because people on rnd wont kick/ban for what people do on mics so :L

Although i completely agree with you on Jigsaw, he just comes on the server to complain about stuff, haven't heard him talk without complaining.
This

Offline fenkeN

• ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]]
    • Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 11:54:41 PM »
I agree, he's a dick.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »
Yeah, he complains and bitches alot, he WILL use text chat if you're on another team, etc. he is nice though when you are nice to him though.

+0.5

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 09:06:19 AM »
ban this wining bitch  :thumbsup:

Offline GB

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »
oh shit i saw my self :D!....only sometimes he rages
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:17:43 PM by GB »

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »
I agree. this dude is ALWAYS complaining about something, and he never does it quietly.
He obviously is trying to start shit with people, as per the video provided by Purple.
If you touch him (not in the good way, in the zombie way) he just starts RAGING.
and I mean...
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
I agree entirely.
 :abuse:

Offline dannyoboy007

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »
 :thumbsdown: .... Ok guys. Lets get one thing straight. We have trolls and minges on this server. Don't even deny it, because its true. I play on the ZS server alot and i see minges - But what can i do? I'm still regular, and my VIP application got denied because it didn't get bumped. So, i have to sit and play with the stupid ass people, who think its ok to nail stuff on the ammo box, and cade you out, and all that. Sure, you might say its a one of think, but heres the thing, its not. So, why doesn't this server ban people like the minges and leave Jigsaw alone. Sure, he rages sometimes, but get over it. He uses the mic so you can always mute him. Technically, he hasn't done anything wrong. He doesn't do anything bad to anyone, and is generally a nice player.

You guys need to listen to carp, because hes right. Why do you think there is a mute button? Often you find people who play music or have a voice you don't like, so thats why its there. Nobody forces you to listen to them. If you think you are forced to, then you are wrongly mistaken, and i think you should either leave the server or the game.

basically guys, it's all about making friends with people. If nobody likes you, your gonna get bullied alot, and that often persists until you are kicked off the server. You guys have just gotta give this guy another chance. Just talk it through with him, and take it nice and easy. Just don't yell at him, otherwise you will make things much worse. You guys are ALWAYS IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. You may see him raging, but when he isn't, hes nice. He doesn't ragequit etc.

So anyway, heres the question i pose to all of you who dare oppose me. How do minges get away, and tiny little hiccups like this get drawn up in the forums. If i had VIP i would gladly help, but i don't, and thats all because of you guys.

Please for the love of god, give him one more chance. And don't even dare try to make a post after me dissing my post .... THIS IS MY POST AND MY OPINION. What some of you fail to realise is that people all have different opinions of each other, and you all gotta respect that, because some of you guys here need a darn good kick in the head and get some sense knocked back into you. We are all human beings, and we have only lived by working together and respecting each other. I don't mean for this thread to turn into an argument, because i dont. I just want it to stay at a light discussion level. This is my opinion, and all who don't like should leave the forums, because you will often find that forums are for debates and discussion.

And you guys who are posting one word answers, don't moan at my post. I have made much more of an effort than you. Why don't you battle out your point, eh?

.:Warning! Warning! Pervert alert...:.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 01:00:40 PM »
Technically, he hasn't done anything wrong. 

From what I remember, raging like a bitch was just banable if you pissed off an admin whit the rage...

And also you can just mute him  :idk:

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Don

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »
Jesus danny, tl;dr.

Anyway, from my experience, I don't know what your problem is.
Jigsaw has always been nice when I was there. If you're a jackass to him, he's obviously not going to be friendly towards you; and if he annoys you all the time, it's not hard at all to mute someone.

Offline dannyoboy007

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 01:22:41 PM »
Wow, whats your problem? I knew there was gonna be someone who was gonna back talk, but you Don?

And what the hell does tl;dr mean? For further reference, could you please spell it out properly? Doesn't hurt much does it. And feel free to back talk to me, i've got all the time in the world.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:24:35 PM by dannyoboy007 »

.:Warning! Warning! Pervert alert...:.

Offline Don

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 01:25:04 PM »
Wow, whats your problem? I knew there was gonna be someone who was gonna back talk, but you Don?

And what the hell does tl;dr mean? For further reference, could you please spell it out properly? Doesn't hurt much does it.
I wasn't even talking to you, but to the general public in this thread.

tl;dr means too long;didn't read.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 01:29:12 PM »
From what I remember, raging like a bitch was just banable if you pissed off an admin whit the rage...

And also you can just mute him  :idk:

i never get pissed off with him o.O

Offline Peter Petrelli

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 01:30:59 PM »
Temp ban him and he'll rage more when he returns..