Author Topic: Card Games  (Read 174 times)

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
Re: Card Games
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 03:56:24 AM »

everyone get tabletop simulator and uno on workshop so we can booya again

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 05:54:43 AM »

everyone get tabletop simulator and uno on workshop so we can booya again
I already have Tabletop, everyone else needs to get it though, I miss Booya.

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
  • Respect: +388
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 11:36:53 AM »
CAH online and tabletop simulator are always fun.
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 11:50:23 AM »

Offline Cable

• hi
  • Respect: +1085
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 01:42:18 PM »
Bruh, what about Eucher though?
I've never played it.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 10:31:21 PM »
There's this fun one me and my boys learned from a hobo, it's called palace/shithead

You give 3-4 people nine cards. Three stay down, three get put over them face up, and three go in your hand. First person puts down a card next to the deck, and takes a card

Now the game is to put either a higher card, or a special. A 2 lets you go again, a 7 makes the next person have to draw 6 or lower (or a special), a 10 burns the pile and makes it unusable and lets you go again, and a J skips the next person (you can put two-three to go again). If you don't have any of these, you have to pick up the stack of played cards and the next person can start with any card. Your goal is to empty your hand! Every time you put a or three card down, you draw from the deck to make sure you have at least three cards in hand at all times. You can put multiples of numbers. When the deck is done, and you have no cards in your hand, you start using the cards face-up on the face-down cards. When you've used those, you draw the face-downs at random and can't take them back. When you play all the face-downs you win

It gets pretty fun, people seem to take a bit to really get what they're doing tho
Miami's Finest

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 04:28:10 AM »
There's this fun one me and my boys learned from a hobo, it's called palace/shithead

You give 3-4 people nine cards. Three stay down, three get put over them face up, and three go in your hand. First person puts down a card next to the deck, and takes a card

Now the game is to put either a higher card, or a special. A 2 lets you go again, a 7 makes the next person have to draw 6 or lower (or a special), a 10 burns the pile and makes it unusable and lets you go again, and a J skips the next person (you can put two-three to go again). If you don't have any of these, you have to pick up the stack of played cards and the next person can start with any card. Your goal is to empty your hand! Every time you put a or three card down, you draw from the deck to make sure you have at least three cards in hand at all times. You can put multiples of numbers. When the deck is done, and you have no cards in your hand, you start using the cards face-up on the face-down cards. When you've used those, you draw the face-downs at random and can't take them back. When you play all the face-downs you win

It gets pretty fun, people seem to take a bit to really get what they're doing tho
Ah my college friends tend to play shithead quite a bit, it is fun.