.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Discussion => Discussion => Topic started by: Sora209 on March 08, 2016, 11:07:40 AM

Title: Card Games
Post by: Sora209 on March 08, 2016, 11:07:40 AM
Just wondering if anyone plays any type of card game because I recently started playing one myself.
Title: Re: Card Games
Post by: Loke on March 08, 2016, 12:30:53 PM
does sticking cards between asscheeks count
Post by: Deathie on March 08, 2016, 05:16:48 PM
Good discussion.
Post by: yoshi on March 08, 2016, 07:55:21 PM
UNO's my shit
Post by: Prox on March 10, 2016, 02:55:29 PM
I play Durak from time to time during breaks in the university. Uno, poker and some other card games are also known to me.
Post by: blαh2355 on March 10, 2016, 07:36:45 PM
I like playing Poker (Texas Hold Em). Played Bullshit and 4 Spoons before as well.
Post by: Shawn on March 11, 2016, 08:47:58 AM
Been playing Vanguard recently... still play some Yugioh from time to time aswell.
Post by: Ἆxule on March 11, 2016, 12:00:20 PM
Eucher. (Cable should be aware of this one).

I don't know if it counts, but I also play Hearthstone in my free time just to kind of build up cards so that when I really do feel like playing, I have a decent collection to choose from.
Post by: HideoKojima on March 11, 2016, 04:47:03 PM
I love Yugioh but haven't played it in like 8 years.

That count?
Post by: Shawn on March 11, 2016, 05:13:17 PM
I love Yugioh but haven't played it in like 8 years.

ya when my buddy taunt me how to play again i was wow things have changed like alot... Lol
Post by: TehHank on March 12, 2016, 03:49:23 AM
Still want to do a rNd Poker game one day
Post by: Sora209 on March 14, 2016, 10:26:01 AM
Been playing Vanguard recently... still play some Yugioh from time to time aswell.
I recently started playing Vanguard. What clans do you like the most?

Still want to do a rNd Poker game one day
If we could get everyone together that sounds like a great idea.
Post by: Cable on March 14, 2016, 05:23:27 PM
tabletop simulator  :sleep:
Post by: Ἆxule on March 14, 2016, 07:07:35 PM
tabletop simulator  :sleep:

Bruh, what about Eucher though?
Post by: Xrain on March 14, 2016, 08:23:22 PM
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES.

Played munchkin recently with some friends it was pretty fun. Also played Splendor which is a cardgame with some game pieces very fun though. Love poker, though not such a fan of texas holdem which everyone seems to love.
Post by: yoshi on March 15, 2016, 03:56:24 AM
(https://i.gyazo.com/c053d22e6fddac831a3330491235718b.png)

everyone get tabletop simulator and uno on workshop so we can booya again
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on March 15, 2016, 05:54:43 AM
(https://i.gyazo.com/c053d22e6fddac831a3330491235718b.png)

everyone get tabletop simulator and uno on workshop so we can booya again
I already have Tabletop, everyone else needs to get it though, I miss Booya.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on March 15, 2016, 11:36:53 AM
CAH online and tabletop simulator are always fun.
Post by: Shawn on March 15, 2016, 11:50:23 AM
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZiCLvyM0Y# (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZiCLvyM0Y#)
Post by: Cable on March 15, 2016, 01:42:18 PM
Bruh, what about Eucher though?
I've never played it.
Post by: Seb on March 29, 2016, 10:31:21 PM
There's this fun one me and my boys learned from a hobo, it's called palace/shithead

You give 3-4 people nine cards. Three stay down, three get put over them face up, and three go in your hand. First person puts down a card next to the deck, and takes a card

Now the game is to put either a higher card, or a special. A 2 lets you go again, a 7 makes the next person have to draw 6 or lower (or a special), a 10 burns the pile and makes it unusable and lets you go again, and a J skips the next person (you can put two-three to go again). If you don't have any of these, you have to pick up the stack of played cards and the next person can start with any card. Your goal is to empty your hand! Every time you put a or three card down, you draw from the deck to make sure you have at least three cards in hand at all times. You can put multiples of numbers. When the deck is done, and you have no cards in your hand, you start using the cards face-up on the face-down cards. When you've used those, you draw the face-downs at random and can't take them back. When you play all the face-downs you win

It gets pretty fun, people seem to take a bit to really get what they're doing tho
Post by: TehHank on March 30, 2016, 04:28:10 AM
There's this fun one me and my boys learned from a hobo, it's called palace/shithead

You give 3-4 people nine cards. Three stay down, three get put over them face up, and three go in your hand. First person puts down a card next to the deck, and takes a card

Now the game is to put either a higher card, or a special. A 2 lets you go again, a 7 makes the next person have to draw 6 or lower (or a special), a 10 burns the pile and makes it unusable and lets you go again, and a J skips the next person (you can put two-three to go again). If you don't have any of these, you have to pick up the stack of played cards and the next person can start with any card. Your goal is to empty your hand! Every time you put a or three card down, you draw from the deck to make sure you have at least three cards in hand at all times. You can put multiples of numbers. When the deck is done, and you have no cards in your hand, you start using the cards face-up on the face-down cards. When you've used those, you draw the face-downs at random and can't take them back. When you play all the face-downs you win

It gets pretty fun, people seem to take a bit to really get what they're doing tho
Ah my college friends tend to play shithead quite a bit, it is fun.