Discussion > Discussion

TheDapperLads Controversy

<< < (2/4) > >>

HideoKojima:
Yep they admitted they fuck up, and are backtracking.
https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.sfg8zoohg

Some of even their newest videos were getting disliked to hell lol.

It's actually funny, if they reallllly wanted to, they could have stand by what they said, and people would have gotten over it eventually I imagine. After a few months maybe.

·UηİŦ··:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 01, 2016, 07:53:00 PM ---Yep they admitted they fuck up, and are backtracking.
https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.sfg8zoohg

Some of even their newest videos were getting disliked to hell lol.

It's actually funny, if they reallllly wanted to, they could have stand by what they said, and people would have gotten over it eventually I imagine. After a few months maybe.

--- End quote ---

I figured that would've been the case. Now it kind of seems like the more backpedaling they'll do, the more people will remember, and re-tweet, and blog, and share, and post (like here lol)... Google servers still show their subs dropping like flies, too... ATM it probably isn't a great situation either if people who would watch them now start reading/seeing all the stuff that's transpired in the last few days (which is mostly negative, including the amount of dislikes on their videos).

blαh2355:
D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E
C
O
N
T
R
O
L

They removed all the videos that talked about World React lol

○ Μαρία ○:
Totally not up to date on this, anyone willing to give me kinda a run down on what exactly the whole issue is? Or at least a decent link fleshing it out?

Deathie:

--- Quote from: ○ Μαρία ○ on February 02, 2016, 01:28:13 AM ---Totally not up to date on this, anyone willing to give me kinda a run down on what exactly the whole issue is? Or at least a decent link fleshing it out?

--- End quote ---

FineBrothers, the people behind the youtube REACT shows like Elders React wanted to trademark "REACT" as "entertainment services, namely, providing an on-going series of programs and webisodes via the Internet in the field of observing and interviewing various groups of people.”

This would mean they'd have monetary control over practically any youtube video involving someone in front of a camera. It didn't end well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version