Discussion > Discussion

Is there any appeal to gmod anymore?

(1/4) > >>

Cake Faice:
For those of you who still frequent Gmod and play legitimately, what is keeping you going?

In my nearly 2000 hours of life wasted on that game the only time I hop on gmod is to join DarkRP and minge/rdm the fuck out of people.

HideoKojima:
I still love TTT. I was playing that shit like crazy when it came back. I only stopping going on because the somewhat frequent crashes were frustrating, especially since it would always happen when the server started getting 8+ people on it.

I'd STILL play TTT if the server was up and people were on. I don't play on other servers because I don't feel like meeting new people. Plus my backlog keeps growing. (Recently got semi-addicted to MGO3.)

I just really enjoy being a traitor in TTT. Not many multiplayer experiences that let's ya fuck with people like that.

Loke:
I play ZS every so often, got banned from a server I frequented for bhopping.

:(

TehHank:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on January 16, 2016, 09:33:12 PM ---I still love TTT. I was playing that shit like crazy when it came back. I only stopping going on because the somewhat frequent crashes were frustrating, especially since it would always happen when the server started getting 8+ people on it.

I'd STILL play TTT if the server was up and people were on. I don't play on other servers because I don't feel like meeting new people. Plus my backlog keeps growing. (Recently got semi-addicted to MGO3.)

I just really enjoy being a traitor in TTT. Not many multiplayer experiences that let's ya fuck with people like that.

--- End quote ---

All of this. The server crashes and lack of players.

๖Ϝцzsioᴎ:
it's full of children who scream and want to be thepewdiepie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version