Discussion > Discussion

Is there any appeal to gmod anymore?

<< < (4/4)

ٶȻhriʂ:
This I can live with

Mr. Franklin:
I don't have any appeal to gmod anymore to be honest, been playing many other games in my spare time that i have.

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Deathie on January 20, 2016, 01:36:27 AM ---Coolzie, would you be against me hosting a server under the RND name like I did when the servers went down the first time and I hosted a ZS?

That ZS 2.0 with my modified FA:S2 weapons sounded like a fun project to try out.

--- End quote ---

Hmm sounds fine to me, just let me know if you need anything from me.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: ○ Μαρία ○ on January 18, 2016, 02:22:48 AM ---My interest in Gmod died out when old ZS became less frequented. I know it was inevitable and uncontrollable, but that long downtime the servers had really bruised what player base we had. When the fun people I got to know stopped playing on the servers, well it just wasn't the same for me anymore, and I moved on to playing other games.

I am not one to hop servers either, so I couldn't find it in myself to play on another server. For me it was random or nothing, still is. I still come on the forums and check out everything, because this is still my community, but gmod just really lost its flavor. I'd say if the same people from then were still playing, I probably would be too.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more, my thoughts exactly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version