.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

Soliciting gamemode ideas

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Monorail Cat on September 30, 2015, 09:57:37 PM ---So, if there was a way to make a survival game fast-paced enough to maintain interest and also keep the dead players occupied, then I think it would be pretty awesome to see.  Which, going back to my suggestion, is why I believe a quick and easy game would be favorable.

--- End quote ---

Really, is hunger games a thing? You could have an entirely separate "game" for the spectators to tip the scales for the remaining living players.

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on September 30, 2015, 11:33:02 PM ---FYI guys, I have that racing gamemode I made for fretta that some people got to test a bit, it's functional but it lacks features that I have planned...

--- End quote ---

I totally understand if you want to keep it as a solo project you want to work on, but I'm always down to collaborate on something  :present:

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on September 30, 2015, 07:22:35 PM ---Have you ever been on a GMOD Racer server? You've implied that you knew about racing servers but I didn't know if you knew about it. I used to be active in one and it was pretty fun (Power Ups, upgrading armor/speed/bombs). I don't know if there's any active GMOD Racer servers, but it mostly fills what you want your proposed gamemode.

--- End quote ---

Mhmm very fun :) pretty sure LDT has there server up still

I'd like a post apocalyptic survival gamemode WITHOUT ZOMBIES! Lol

Monorail Cat:

--- Quote from: ホロ on October 01, 2015, 12:21:24 AM ---Really, is hunger games a thing? You could have an entirely separate "game" for the spectators to tip the scales for the remaining living players.

--- End quote ---

I misread your post earlier, leading me to believe that there actually was a Hunger Games gamemode.  I don't know if there is or not, but it may be an interesting game to add to Fretta, if it was fast-paced enough.  And I actually kinda like the idea that spectators could be "sponsors".  Maybe there could be some sort of built-in minigame where they get points, and use those points for buying stuff for the "tributes"?

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Monorail Cat on October 02, 2015, 04:25:43 AM ---I misread your post earlier, leading me to believe that there actually was a Hunger Games gamemode.  I don't know if there is or not, but it may be an interesting game to add to Fretta, if it was fast-paced enough.  And I actually kinda like the idea that spectators could be "sponsors".  Maybe there could be some sort of built-in minigame where they get points, and use those points for buying stuff for the "tributes"?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Have you seen that game that's been making waves with streamers, where the audience can use the chat to affect what levels, powerups, and challenges the streamer has to face? I think it was called Choice Chamber.

Something like that might be cool for spectators. And I was thinking more of a standalone game than a fretta one. You could contain rounds to being only 15 minutes, with the green-fog thing from H1Z1 forcing people into a fight. As the time goes on, the map gets smaller and smaller until there's only one person left standing.

Loke:

--- Quote from: ホロ on October 01, 2015, 12:21:24 AM ---Really, is hunger games a thing? You could have an entirely separate "game" for the spectators to tip the scales for the remaining living players.

--- End quote ---

Spend yomocoin for gifts. If the person you spent yomocoin on wins you gain yomocoin.

Also yomocorp game mode. Sit in front of a popcorn machjne doing ddos protection

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version