Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

Suggestion, Vote Kill.

<< < (3/3)

ٶȻhriʂ:
It's pointless in my opinion, votekick serves this purpose just fine, if they're afk it's no use playing around to voteslay them each round rather than simply kicking them for 5 minutes. I can also see the possibility of some VIPs even abusing this feature since it doesn't register to sourcebans.

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: ٶȻhriʂ on June 15, 2014, 06:04:29 PM ---It's pointless in my opinion, votekick serves this purpose just fine, if they're afk it's no use playing around to voteslay them each round rather than simply kicking them for 5 minutes. I can also see the possibility of some VIPs even abusing this feature since it doesn't register to sourcebans.

--- End quote ---
I don't believe most VIPs would abuse this (maybe I trust you guys too much :P) and it's a vote for a reason. What if the said person was afk for only one round then? Wouldn't be fair to them.

Supertoaster:
 :thumbsdown:

I don't think this is neccesary, A votekick is good enough.

Alkaline:
-1 here too

If the person is afk, just put 'afk' as the reason for the kick. When the person gets back to his machine, he will understand. It may be 5 mins long but its his problem that he was afk/delaying the round.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version