Promotions (Read Only) > Admin

Application: Chris

<< < (2/3) > >>

memo3300:
I have always seen Chris like a mature player who knows how to deal with any kind of situations, but at the same time as a cool guy to play with and to have fun in a lot of different ways.

I think that having a mature, trusted and reaally active player as an admin would do good to the servers, and I think he deserves it for all the time he invest in the servers.

TehHank:
Spends everyday idle on the Fretta server on his own, waiting for players to come on (which they never do) which obviously shows commitment to the well being and population of the servers.
Mature and instructful to new players. Why not.

Bomb Squad:
+10000

○ Μαρία ○:
I honestly at this point, would have no problems with this. He is very active in both the community and the servers, always in the servers trying to get people to play, helpful, friendly. I think he would be the best choice for admin at this point in time.

Frank:
I firmly believe Chris is a great player and a great community member. For as long as I've known him, he's always proved to be very helpful and impartial. I also feel that he's far surpassed me in every relevant aspect of authority/community representative, and for that I deem he's great enough to become an admin. I feel confident enough to say that his addition to the administration team would be a great one.
:thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version