Promotions (Read Only) > Admin

Application: Chris

<< < (3/3)

Cheesy Sandwich:
I think that Chris would be a good admin, knows the rules, is responsible, and is fair. But, the last couple times i have played with him he has been very rude and mean.. (dont know if its just me or others) but when i was in the fretta server with him, he was being a complete jerk. and it did not seem like it was a joke or he was kidding..

so right now im gonna go with a +/-0 Its not a no, but its not a yes. maybe im crazy or something..

ٶȻhriʂ:

--- Quote from: Cheesy Sandwich on November 03, 2013, 07:51:43 PM ---I think that Chris would be a good admin, knows the rules, is responsible, and is fair. But, the last couple times i have played with him he has been very rude and mean.. (dont know if its just me or others) but when i was in the fretta server with him, he was being a complete jerk. and it did not seem like it was a joke or he was kidding..

so right now im gonna go with a +/-0 Its not a no, but its not a yes. maybe im crazy or something..

--- End quote ---
I just try to make people laugh with my (obviously) lame jokes lol, but if someone actually is offended i can easily stop.

BJ_Cumstain:

--- Quote from: Cheesy Sandwich on November 03, 2013, 07:51:43 PM ---I think that Chris would be a good admin, knows the rules, is responsible, and is fair. But, the last couple times i have played with him he has been very rude and mean.. (dont know if its just me or others) but when i was in the fretta server with him, he was being a complete jerk. and it did not seem like it was a joke or he was kidding..

--- End quote ---

Chris just has a different sense of humor than most.

blαh2355:
I believe he is necessary to the admin team. He's the most active of all of us on the servers (Fretta) and from what I've seen, great responsibilities. No doubt he is ready. :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version