Author Topic: [TTT]Defibrilator unit  (Read 450 times)

Offline c0mp1337

• derp, and also a touhoufag
  • Respect: +12
[TTT]Defibrilator unit
« on: July 03, 2013, 02:50:27 PM »
+2
i was playing on some TTT servers and noticed they had SWEPs for defib units. Traitor only, it can be used to revive fellow Traitors so it can give them an element of surprise or a distraction to drive away suspicion from them.

i found working code here:
http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=8nlmgege1bn3gkkin6ar9505v2&topic=11400.20

You can also edit the model incase the bulky c4 model screams "THIS GUY IS A TRAITOR" all over
herpity derp derp, and lolis.
also im a touhoufag.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
Re: [TTT]Defibrilator unit
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:32:49 PM »
While that could be cool, I'm not sure if that would be OP. Could cause quite a confusion. I would like to hear others say on this.

Offline c0mp1337

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »
It's traitor only, so i don't think somebody can abuse it. we can set it to dissapear on player death just incase.
also im a touhoufag.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »
It's traitor only, so i don't think somebody can abuse it. we can set it to dissapear on player death just incase.
I would think it would be one time use anyways. But when I mean OP, I mean since it's only for traitors it would give them a big advantage.

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 05:40:40 PM »
+1
The revived traitor should start with low or half health.

edit: also a loud noise

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »
I would think it would be one time use anyways. But when I mean OP, I mean since it's only for traitors it would give them a big advantage.

Agreed.

Offline c0mp1337

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:48 PM »
The revived traitor should start with low or half health.

edit: also a loud noise

all of them good ideas
also im a touhoufag.

Offline Lazord

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
  • Respect: +60
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »
well would it only work if the body is unid or id? It'd be obvious if somebody knew who the T was and killed him and then he was revived again. He can always just kill him again.

Offline c0mp1337

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 08:52:40 PM »
well would it only work if the body is unid or id? It'd be obvious if somebody knew who the T was and killed him and then he was revived again. He can always just kill him again.

works both ways, at least the revived T could just put on a disguiser or stay hidden to do stuff
also im a touhoufag.

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 09:20:01 PM »
This sounds awesome, as long as it is:

1-time use and buy
Body must be un-id'd
Low HP upon revive
Loud noise upon revive
Disappear upon death, so that other t's can't grab and revive other t's
Only works upon traitors, not innocents or detectives (prevent griefing)

Offline c0mp1337

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »

1-time use and buy
Body must be un-id'd
Low HP upon revive
Loud noise upon revive
sounds good although i'd remove the "the body must be un-id'd" part, as most people would check the body of a traitor and kind of making the body unuseable
also im a touhoufag.

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
  • Respect: +274
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 06:14:21 AM »
+1

1-time use and buy
Body must be un-id'd
Low HP upon revive
Loud noise upon revive

Yus.  :thumbsup:

_________________________________________________________________________________

sounds good although i'd remove the "the body must be un-id'd" part, as most people would check the body of a traitor and kind of making the body unuseable

I wouldn't agree on this, need to be un-id'd since like Lazord said it would be an easy advantage for the Innocents too, knowing that that person who got revived was the T they killed before.

2. I suggest T's should revive un-id'd T buds (Alt+E) for searching secretly, and revive them for back-up or w/e and adding that, no one having a clue who.

3. Adding up to other replies, it SHOULD be 1 time use and buy for it is unfair for the other teams against T's when they keep on reviving their T buds.

4. Health upon reviving, Badly Wounded or Wounded? You choose.

5. Upon reviving as some said, there should be a loud noise, this might get an advantage of the others to hear where it came from though I think others would just say 'some T revived his T bud' but wouldn't bother to hear where it went from,

6. And reviving one should cause the Defib to break like an hp station or just disappear like that (You choose again), If it wouldn't be destroyed/breaked or w/e, this is an advantage for the Ts and unfair for the Innos/Dets
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 06:35:25 AM »
I'm kind of mixed about this. Chances are that it'll only happen if there's a downloadable defib which is already set for TTT though Let's be honest, TTT is basically abandoned now with a maximum of five or six players if we're lucky to get them in, so If this can get a few extra players I'm all for it.

Offline c0mp1337

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 12:29:39 PM »
Yus.  :thumbsup:

_________________________________________________________________________________

I wouldn't agree on this, need to be un-id'd since like Lazord said it would be an easy advantage for the Innocents too, knowing that that person who got revived was the T they killed before.

2. I suggest T's should revive un-id'd T buds (Alt+E) for searching secretly, and revive them for back-up or w/e and adding that, no one having a clue who.

3. Adding up to other replies, it SHOULD be 1 time use and buy for it is unfair for the other teams against T's when they keep on reviving their T buds.

4. Health upon reviving, Badly Wounded or Wounded? You choose.

5. Upon reviving as some said, there should be a loud noise, this might get an advantage of the others to hear where it came from though I think others would just say 'some T revived his T bud' but wouldn't bother to hear where it went from,

6. And reviving one should cause the Defib to break like an hp station or just disappear like that (You choose again), If it wouldn't be destroyed/breaked or w/e, this is an advantage for the Ts and unfair for the Innos/Dets

1,2.- Everybody checks for bodies after a shootout, almost always one finds a T body. even when it's 1v1 while the others are somewhere else in a map, when an innocent terrorist kills the traitor, he always checks the body. it would render the defibrilator useless in most matches

3.- i agree with this, it should always be one-time use.

4.-Badly wounded

5.-mildly loud noise, at least enough to not hear it miles away

6.-the defib dissapearing would be better
also im a touhoufag.

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
  • Respect: +274
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 06:14:49 PM »
1,2.- Everybody checks for bodies after a shootout, almost always one finds a T body. even when it's 1v1 while the others are somewhere else in a map, when an innocent terrorist kills the traitor, he always checks the body. it would render the defibrilator useless in most matches

Yus, but I think I have something... the body that's Defib'd shouldn't still be a body, the body will disappear and the revived player will not get detected easily. which I mean for example 2 T's went rampaging and both died and one innocent lived and the last T would revive one for back-up or something like that and no one having a clue who's dead and who's not.

Every T has 1 use of his own Defib right?
Thanks gamefreak!