Implement 3.0 and Modify it or not?

Yes
18 (69.2%)
No
3 (11.5%)
I don't know
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Why don't we try to implement the new ZS and Downgrade/Improvise it like the old  (Read 308 times)

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
Honestly, the only reason I ever played ZS was because zombies had such shitty hitboxes that it was easy enough to melee them at early rounds. It's a race for the later rounds. Now zombies are way more threatening and it just don't have the same feeling anymore.

Old ZS was really self-orientated and glitchy. That's why I had the most fun there. RIP skycades
We could always change the Aegis Barricade Kit into the old one instead of the new one but I don't think that it'll be phasable since the Plank is just like uhh prop_something entity like that. Also we could remove the damage/second when you're standing on a prop.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
I wasn't trying to change the new ZS. I just don't like it at all. There's really no way to change it and still have it right and fair. New ZS does really well technically and at least looks nice. lol
It's just not skill orientated anymore.

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
I wasn't trying to change the new ZS. I just don't like it at all. There's really no way to change it and still have it right and fair. New ZS does really well technically and at least looks nice. lol
I don't really understand what you mean with not skill orientated. Do you mean how Zombies hit can hit without locking his crosshair on you or something else?

"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
The new Zs is not any less skill orientated then the old one. By the way, sky cading is not allowed.

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
The new Zs is not any less skill orientated then the old one.

Yes, I wrote it a little bit off.
What I meant by that was you are being awarded more for shooting rather than using a melee weapon. Since a single zombie can do a lot of damage easier now, there's really no point taking the risk and trying to go with melee. That's just not my thing.

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
Sorry for not updating this since I'm really busy at school, also can't play zs because internet2slow