Author Topic: [Loke Issue] Ursus and Deacon's vanilla 1.5.1 minecraft server  (Read 197 times)

Offline Loke

• Click Click
  • Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Boom
  • Respect: +88
Sorry for the double post but I guess I'm banned.
For griefing Yellow's City.
Which I didn't do.
:I
Allah's Snackbar is best food place.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
Re: [Loke Issue] Ursus and Deacon's vanilla 1.5.1 minecraft server
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:44:55 PM »
Sorry for the double post but I guess I'm banned.
For griefing Yellow's City.
Which I didn't do.
:I

Yes

You did

Get fucked

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
  • Respect: +429
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 09:48:46 PM »
+1
can you just stop.
Why should I? I'm standing up for a guy that got accused of griefing while there's no visual evidence of him doing it, and the only response that he's gotten so far is "get fucked".

The real question is that can YOU just stop being a bitch to Loke just because he's young?
Youtube

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 10:29:28 PM »
+1
You're right.

The only logical course of action to take is to ban myself.

Loke, you're unbanned. I'm also making you an admin.

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
  • Respect: +293
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 03:03:54 AM »
Why should I? I'm standing up for a guy that got accused of griefing while there's no visual evidence of him doing it, and the only response that he's gotten so far is "get fucked".

The real question is that can YOU just stop being a bitch to Loke just because he's young?
According to the logs, Loke was the only person, in my city, the only one in the server, at the time when I was offline yesterday.

Loke griefed since he was the only one in the server, when I was offline, and he was at my city since he used my only bed.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 03:06:10 AM by Yellow Killer »
Remember to yellow when I kill you.

Offline Jhon

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +26
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 03:57:34 AM »
You guys should get LogBlock. It will make it easier for you to determine who's the griefer next time something like this happens....

Offline Loke

• Click Click
  • Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Boom
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 06:57:38 AM »
According to the logs, Loke was the only person, in my city, the only one in the server, at the time when I was offline yesterday.

Loke griefed since he was the only one in the server, when I was offline, and he was at my city since he used my only bed.

Yellow, I have never seen your city before. I don't even know where it is.
I wasn't the one to grief.

Allah's Snackbar is best food place.

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
  • Respect: +388
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 08:41:07 AM »
Hey ursus could you fix my password info, can't register on the server.
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 09:37:05 AM »

Honestly this is one of those rare moments I'm actually going to say you need to know your place. I don't believe you've even played on their server, but either way I don't think this is your place to be making comments and implications on admins of the server. This isn't even relevant to RND, I don't think you should be poking your head where it doesn't belong when you're most likely very uninformed on the situation. Leave this for those involved to deal with, don't try to call out people or w.e bullshit when it honestly as far as I know doesn't concern you. And I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident that I'm not and that your intentions aren't exactly constructive at least not truly for others. Please actually consider why you've honestly posted what you have.

Tbh the fact that this comment actually has +1's quite ticks me off. Lets say you were even on the server when Yellow's stuff was griefed or when Loke was banned or w.e, or that Loke did nothing in the first place. All irrelevant. Addressing the situation with an unnecessary, passive-aggressive (or at least that's the way I interpret shit like that in a serious situation) meme or w.e is not how you do it. Nor is so directly insulting another member to get a point across. The last thing RND needs is more dramatic bullshit, so please make an effort to keep it out. And if more of this continues after my comment I'm simply deleting all posts relevant to it as this isn't what the thread is intended to be filled with. Not to say you can't reply to my comment however, but if you do discuss shit properly to avoid all the melodramatic shit. Really annoys me that people are still supporting this behaviour...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 09:41:26 AM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:46 AM »
+2
Honestly this is one of those rare moments I'm actually going to say you need to know your place. I don't believe you've even played on their server, but either way I don't think this is your place to be making comments and implications on admins of the server. This isn't even relevant to RND, I don't think you should be poking your head where it doesn't belong when you're most likely very uninformed on the situation. Leave this for those involved to deal with, don't try to call out people or w.e bullshit when it honestly as far as I know doesn't concern you. And I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident that I'm not and that your intentions aren't exactly constructive at least not truly for others. Please actually consider why you've honestly posted what you have.
   While the server does not belong to RND, but what I think is the main reason why he posted that is because of the way Deacon has been acting recently, by that I mean his behavior on the forums, and for that I support Tiger Guy. Deacon, from my point of view, has definitely been trowing unnecessary insults at Tiger in the Boston thread and I do recall numerous similar things from Deacon within the somewhat recent time.
   Also what exactly do you mean by "you need to know your place."?

Tbh the fact that this comment actually has +1's quite ticks me off. Lets say you were even on the server when Yellow's stuff was griefed or when Loke was banned or w.e, or that Loke did nothing in the first place. All irrelevant. Addressing the situation with an unnecessary, passive-aggressive (or at least that's the way I interpret shit like that in a serious situation) meme or w.e is not how you do it. Nor is so directly insulting another member to get a point across. The last thing RND needs is more dramatic bullshit, so please make an effort to keep it out. And if more of this continues after my comment I'm simply deleting all posts relevant to it as this isn't what the thread is intended to be filled with. Not to say you can't reply to my comment however, but if you do discuss shit properly to avoid all the melodramatic shit. Really annoys me that people are still supporting this behaviour...

Perhaps Tiger should have said it in a more appropriate manner, but it is nothing compared to what Deacon said to him in the Boston thread. All this time I didn't said anything about it because I didn't felt like it would have a good outcome, however in this situation I want to support Tiger Guy and I do not know how to do that without involving other people into this.
   As I am posting this, I am fully aware of the probability of a heated argument flaring up, but I'd rather not keep my opinion to my self, not anymore.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 11:49:40 AM »
   While the server does not belong to RND, but what I think is the main reason why he posted that is because of the way Deacon has been acting recently, by that I mean his behavior on the forums, and for that I support Tiger Guy. Deacon, from my point of view, has definitely been trowing unnecessary insults at Tiger in the Boston thread and I do recall numerous similar things from Deacon within the somewhat recent time.
   Also what exactly do you mean by "you need to know your place."?

Perhaps Tiger should have said it in a more appropriate manner, but it is nothing compared to what Deacon said to him in the Boston thread. All this time I didn't said anything about it because I didn't felt like it would have a good outcome, however in this situation I want to support Tiger Guy and I do not know how to do that without involving other people into this.
   As I am posting this, I am fully aware of the probability of a heated argument flaring up, but I'd rather not keep my opinion to my self, not anymore.
This isn't about Deacon and his thing. I'm not going to disagree about that thread but that doesn't matter, this is a separate thread where it doesn't need to be spread to. And I'm pretty confident his reasons of posting that aren't because of his beef with Deacon or vice versa, and either way it still really doesn't matter. By know his place I mean know when not to stir shit and keep quiet. This isn't his problem, this is Deacon's and gamefreak's problem but he's entering it for what I would say are personal reasons. No good comes out of that.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

Re: Ursus and Deacon's vanilla 1.5.1 minecraft server
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 12:53:10 PM »
+1
stuff
The only reason I made a post about it is that there is no actual proof that Loke did grief Yellow's city. All we have is implications and a repeated insult directed towards Loke. If Deacon actually had proof that he did it, and wasn't being a child about it, I would've let it be. Loke just wants play Minecraft with RND people, and I don't think he's stupid enough to grief/use xray again.

Also, I don't have a beef towards Deacon; he apparently has one towards me for some reason which I still don't know about.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:07:14 PM by Tiger Guy »
Youtube

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 12:54:31 PM »
I am just stating this so that it known, though I am sure you are all aware. Whether or not Prox, Tiger guy, myself, or anyone else who makes a comment about this particular situation, has played on the server, they have every right to express if they feel something is unjust or not. It was brought here to a public forum, and due to the attitude and the lack of evidence being provided, assumptions will be made. But that is how the situation was laid out.

Now there is no need for it to become some heated argument, I just want everyone to know that you are all entitled to make your own comment. It doesn't mean it is correct/the truth, but you should not feel like you can't say what you feel.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick