Author Topic: EA is so gay.  (Read 103 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
EA is so gay.
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:55:53 PM »
No I mean literally.

EA Full Spectrum - Hate is Not a Game

I still don't know why EA has been talking about Gay/Lesbians so much lately. It was never an issue really. (Unless they took deep offense of all the 13 year olds on COD calling each other gay fags 24/7)

And people were only upset about the gay thing in ME3 is because Shepard just randomly came out of the closet that no one even knew he was in.

I think EA just wants to gain SOME kind of support since everyone hates that. (They are a shitty company, so can you blame people really?)
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
Re: EA is so gay.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 05:50:10 AM »
They're trying to gain their respect back after the issue with "always online DRM" and SimCity.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 09:48:06 AM »
This makes me feel so awkward watching.

Also they are probably also trying to get respect back after hiring Chinese Spammer to produce fake positive reviews on the new Sim City as well.

gg EA

gg
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 10:28:15 AM »
This makes me feel so awkward watching.

Also they are probably also trying to get respect back after hiring Chinese Spammer to produce fake positive reviews on the new Sim City as well.

gg EA

gg
The Sims 3 was probably the last game they released that they didn't fuck up. And we both still prefer The Sims 2.

It's fucking weird, The Sims 3 is literally improved in every way possible but The Sims 2 is still better somehow :D

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 10:45:28 AM »
+1
The Sims 3 was probably the last game they released that they didn't fuck up. And we both still prefer The Sims 2.

It's fucking weird, The Sims 3 is literally improved in every way possible but The Sims 2 is still better somehow :D
The Sims 2 is far more superior in every way, even with Sims 3's engine updates. I was playing the Sims 2 a week ago, and was amazed at just how much more polished it is in comparison to Sims 3. It was like EA actually gave a shit about what the players wanted instead of just the money.

At least then it was "Challenge everything" and not "It's in the game" because right now, all I see in their games, is shit.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 01:17:42 PM »
At least then it was "Challenge everything" and not "It's in the game" because right now, all I see in their games, is shit.
EA Sports games has always been "It's in the game" or "If it's in the game, it's in the game." I really didn't see why they changed the slogan of regular games that EA published to the EA Sports slogan.

Now it's "If it's in the game, you have to pay $10 to use it."
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 01:44:03 PM »
EA Sports games has always been "It's in the game" or "If it's in the game, it's in the game." I really didn't see why they changed the slogan of regular games that EA published to the EA Sports slogan.

Now it's "If it's in the game, you have to pay $10 to use it."
Yeah, I know they've always used the "It's in the game", but like you, I am not sure why they got rid of the "challenge everything" all together. Probably because they don't challenge anything any more. Once they got rid of that motto, and changed their logo, they started going to shit.

More like "It's in the game as long as you get the DLC and you have internet access"

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 01:56:34 PM »
Yeah, I know they've always used the "It's in the game", but like you, I am not sure why they got rid of the "challenge everything" all together. Probably because they don't challenge anything any more. Once they got rid of that motto, and changed their logo, they started going to shit.

More like "It's in the game as long as you get the DLC and you have internet access"
"If it's on the disk, you still have to pay $10 for it you entitled prick"
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained