Author Topic: To This Day  (Read 51 times)

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
  • Respect: +27
To This Day
« on: March 07, 2013, 09:14:52 PM »
+4

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: To This Day
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 09:43:16 PM »
That was fucking amazing on so many levels...
God damn. Incredibly well done in every way. The poem, the animaton, the message, the music, the narration, the emotion... Really just an amazing work of art. Seriously love to see stuff like this.
Fucking goosebumps everywhere.
Tbh the fact that this even actually has dislikes actually pisses me off... Especially after reading some of the comments on the video.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:52:21 PM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 09:56:14 PM »
+1
Wow this was... amazingly deep. It speaks so much, about so many people that go through these things, including myself. I went through a lot of antagonizing as a kid, but once I reached mid-way through late school I put my foot down, I was no longer going to get walked on or taken advantage of by people. I may not think highly of myself now, due to many reasons, but I know I am capable of things and I want to do good things for people so they never have to suffer either, not like I did. Not like anyone who had to go through that did. I wish I could have been there to tell myself it would be okay, so instead I am there for others. Life is still going, and there is so much to live for. Don't ever let those people tell you you're not good enough, because everyone is worth it. Everyone.

It brings up a lot of bad memories, but also reminds me why I'm here. Because they were wrong.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Lazord

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
  • Respect: +60
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »
I still remember the first time I watched this video, and quite ironically the subject of bullying was on my mind that day. I watched that video and it instantly gave me goosebumps and extreme feels. It saddens me that some kids were treated like this and they still are To This Day. This video really conveyed a special message to me and really changed my outlook on this subject. Although I don't suffer from bullying as of now, I still always had problems with myself mentally. I realized that my life is quite related to this video, somewhat..