Author Topic: †Hideo Kojimas' VIP Application 2/23/13†  (Read 261 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
†Hideo Kojimas' VIP Application 2/23/13†
« on: February 23, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »
(Could you post this for me? :3  Please and tank ya.)

Hideo Kojima's VIP Application

Name:
Christian.

In RND since:
On the forums August 03, 2012 but I've been on the server for almost 2 years I think?

Times online:
Anywhere from 10am to 4am(insomniac) I come on randomly really but I am on very often.

Time Zone:
PST.
TIME ZONES FOR MOST PEOPLE:
GMT-8 Pacific Time ( California )

Servers I mostly play on:
Trouble in Terrorist Town and um... Trouble in Terrorist Town and uh....TTT.  Once in a blue moon Zs or stronghold. :p

Steam Name:
Hideo-chan Kojima
http://steamcommunity.com/id/retardedANDLONGasfuckurl12345678/

Why I should be VIP:
1) I'm online all the time. (And I literally mean all the time because most my HW requires I be on the computer lol, though currently on vacation, so yeah on a lot atm :3 )If someone has a problem they can message me and I will go on to help. (If I'm not on already ;p)

2) I believe in doing what's right and fair. I won't make a decision in the first 5 seconds. I will look into to it and ask others as well. I will even give second chances if I feel the person is truely sorry or admits to what they did. Every situation is different, they should all be treated differently and looked into thoroughly.

3) I haven't been banned or anything ever, so I follow the rules.

4) I like to say I'm pretty known on it, I think everyone who goes on the server knows who I am. I joke around a lot, and I like to think people like me.

5) I think I would do a good job and be very helpful.  If someone messages me for help unless I'm super busy, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Why I want to be VIP:
I just want to help the community I love.  Sometimes there are no VIPs online when something bad is happening online. Or sometimes VIPs don't respond to a call when they are needed. I would just like to do my part to keep the community as nice as possible. I think I'm good for the job. With me being on the team, other VIPS less work to do.

Contributions to RND:
Not really much except for reporting people when they do things they shouldn't be doing.  I plan on making a TTT map when day. Oh! And I (re)suggested the fake health station as a T item. (That counts right? lol)

Situations:
1) Someone sprays something inappropriate.
I'll tell them that is not allowed and to please not spray it again, and doing it again will result in them getting votekicked. I would then shoot at it/cover it with my own spray.

2) Someone is Mic-spamming.
(Everyone seems to do something differently for this) First I would ask him to stop in voice chat and the text chat.(in case he can't hear me) If he continues, I would tell everyone to mute the person. It will only have impact on him because people won't hear his callouts and such.

3) Someone spamming the chat.
Similar to mic-spamming. I would ask them to stop. However unlike the micspamming, continung to do so would result in them getting votekicked as  there is no other way to stop it.

4) Someone using any kind of hacks.
I'd observe them closely, (I would probably suicide to watch them) If I see they are hacking they will be votekicked without any kind of warning.

5) Innocent killing Detective.
Find out why he did. If it was for no reason they will be votekicked. If it was because Detective was shooting them for no reason I'd ask why the Detective did it. If he did it for no real reason (like revenge RDM) he'd be kicked. If he thought he was a Traitor I'd let things go as they were.

6) Traitors killing each other.
Find out who started it, if it was not an accident they would be votekicked.

7) Someone is holding up a round
Using the VIP speak, I'd tell them to hurry up. If they continued to do nothing, they would be votekicked. No one wants to watch 5 minutes of someone hiding in a closet. (been happening so much lately)
For each of these(and other things) If the person rejoins and did the same thing again they would be votebanned and reported.

Games I have (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
TF2
Most Valve games
Lots of others that I don't play because I playing TTT (lol)

Methods to contact me:
Adding me on steam is the fastest and best way to get a hold of me.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/retardedANDLONGasfuckurl12345678/

A few friends active in RND:
Everyone on the rNd severz. ;D

P.S.
I'd also like to add,  I'd rather have a -1 with criticism than no reply at all. So please respond. ;_; Thanks. <3

Thanks Marie for posting this! :3

I really feel like Hideo has made a huge improvement since his first time here, and his first application. I see that he is an active member and that he is determined to be something more for our community, which I really respect. I personally think as of now he'd make a fine VIP, and that he has really shown that he can handle it
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
Re: †Hideo Kojimas' VIP Application 2/23/13†
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
When Hideo first joined he wasn't the, er, how should I say it, best of people?
But in any case he's shown great improvement since he first joined RND and what he done after that. I personally think he's changed for the better and can uphold the responsibilities that VIP brings. Trust me, I know what it's like to go through a change and I see it in Hideo.  :thumbsup: from me.
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 12:30:45 PM »
I've been with hideo, and he's made an improvement ever since he joined. He's responsible and friendly to the rNd community. I think he can handle VIP.  :thumbsup:
Remember to yellow when I kill you.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:38:34 PM »
You were very close to getting my vote in your previous application, now I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't get it now, not going to say anything else because other people already did it for me.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 06:59:58 AM »
I would like to see Hideo as VIP.  I know he's quite active and as mentioned, has made improvements.  I've known him long enough that I can say he seems ready.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »
Thought I had posted on here already. After some time I do think Hideo's ready. He's a pretty cool guy, responsible, etc. Believe he's got a pretty good rep with the players on the servers so that always helps. Good to have friendly VIPs who are engaged.  :thumbsup:

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »
Hideo is a guy that can take the responsibility of being a VIP. He messages me when there are RDMers on TTT; which has happened about half a dozen times in the last month. He's alright with other members, and he has a good rep in the servers. So yeah, plus one.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 03:41:46 AM »
His attitude since he joined has significantly improved and is very capable of being a VIP since he can be very trusted. +1

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 08:04:43 AM »
Id say by now he's proven himself as trustworthy. I'm ok with giving him a shot.

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »
After a few different apps this guy now has enough support, approved!
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt