Author Topic: Hi I'm appealing that the unjustified ban wasn't long enough.  (Read 290 times)

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
Re: Hi I'm appealing that the unjustified ban wasn't long enough.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 11:28:39 AM »
Keep in mind that he was apparently asking to be banned in-game due to binds. Under the circumstances that'd just make him look more like a player purposely trying to cause trouble so...
And of course the only person that knows the other side of the situation is Ruben. He may decide to shorten the ban after understanding the situation a bit more through the thread, might not.
Weren't those binds pressed on an accident because after reading Dark Pacifist's post it does seem like it was the case.

Offline Lazord

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 11:35:00 AM »
Weren't those binds pressed on an accident because after reading Dark Pacifist's post it does seem like it was the case.

He said he kept ban requests on a bind? I specifically remember Dark asking for a ban through his mic...

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 11:51:32 AM »
That's what I was referring to.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »
I don't know what exactly happened because I wasn't there, but judging from this post and the other times i've played with him he's pretty chill, if he was asking for a ban through his mic I'm sure Rbn wouldn't say "LOL OK BAN", it had to of been an actual reason.

Offline Rbn

• Linux UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 12:31:46 PM »
Hmmm.

It's true i been busy fixing things all day, I do not base my bans on people words, I do not know your history on RnD since i been busy last year with Real Life Stuff.

Regarding this topic and letting know to people what happened.

I got a live report about you state that you will troll and later on about Target Rdming.

Basically i said through voice chat that No target rdming was allowed and will get the person banned, some minutes later, got new report about you, "Target Rdm vs Detective".

>>This is what comes out after checking.

Fart Pacifist -> said "I'll take a week ban for trolling as T :D" -> See Lazord comment.

Fart Pacifist -> said "we're trying to get banned :D" -> See Lazord comment.

Fart Pacifist -> said "I'm already labled the servers asshole acording to * lol so target rdm wont add much to history :D"

Ban trigger
>>
19:54:25: 02:32.03 - DMG:     Fart Pacifist [innocent] damaged whagman [detective] for 234 dmg
19:54:25: 02:32.03 - KILL:    Fart Pacifist [innocent] killed whagman [detective]
<<

Adding:

He said he kept ban requests on a bind? I specifically remember Dark asking for a ban through his mic...

What he said ^.

I don't think a Detective can "Delay" a round  and how it will affect you being innocent.
I think you need stop telling people you was traitor.

Depending on People opinion ill lower or extend the ban.

Thanks.
~Ruben
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:38:50 PM by Rbn »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »
Ironically you cleared this up with something I wasn't aware of... so the barrel killed whagman the previous round I thought the body he was carrying did that and payed no mind. That was more or less an accident underground involving the barrel machine a t-body the det and a famas.

Lol the bulk of the posts pertain to a non matter case of target killing...

Now that this is straightened out I'm fine with the decision. I even forgot that I ragged on * late that round. So honestly I should be surprised it wasn't longer for "disrespecting admins"as well...
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Rbn

View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 12:03:12 AM »
So basically there was a misunderstanding with your binded keys, except for the last sentence.

Imo, you should rebind your keys to stop misunderstanding in the future.

I tried talking to you, since appears you removed me from your friends list I'll take my decision tomorrow based on someone playing in the moment of the event.

Regarding the ban length, you should put in my shoes, taking in mind 4+ ppl reporting and saying You were trolling, Target Rdming and being an asshole for the things you were saying by [Your misunderstood binds], Looking at the logs see you killed a detective being innocent, even some other round doing 20 dmg to a player that i guess is a crowbar hit, what conclusion will you get?.

I didn't know you raged at *, If you disrespect up to him, You had to talk to me about this if something was wrong.

Thanks.
~Ruben.

Offline Rbn

View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 06:34:47 PM »
Regarding your ban.

I talked with several people about you, confirmed accident but they also told me you do Target/Revenge Rdm a lot so be aware that can lead future bans, please, try hard to do not do it.

Result: Approved, unbanning after post.

Thanks.
~Ruben.