Author Topic: League of Legends General  (Read 2995 times)

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: League of Legends General
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2013, 08:17:08 PM »
Here comes Lucian the purifer.

Source
na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3621011

fuckyeah the gun templar is real

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2013, 01:05:59 AM »
+1

Woo first black champion
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2013, 03:55:28 AM »

Woo first black champion
But isn't Karma the fist black champion? Lucian would be the first Male Black Champion.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2013, 12:47:35 PM »
+1
But isn't Karma the fist black champion? Lucian would be the first Male Black Champion.
She's apparently not supposed to be black or something.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2013, 03:30:15 PM »
+4
Happy 4th of july America

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2013, 10:09:45 AM »
+1
How to Troll Tanky Bruiser Wukong TehHank Edition

Wukong is one of the most unique champions in the game, being able to take the role of a Bruiser, Assassin and Tank. In this Guide, i will be teaching you how to tank as Wukong successfully and annoy the crap out of people with your high burst damage and high agility.

Overview of Abilities

Stone Skin is wukong's uber sexy passive that allows him to gain additional armour and magic resistance when he is nearby enemy champions. This increases by 4 /6 /8 for every champion nearby. This is great when you solo top as Wukong and are against two enemy top champions as their nearby presence increases wukong's survivability when he is in his laning phase. In mid and late game, you can dive balls deep with your nimbus strike + crushing blow combo followed by your ult, Cyclone into a team fight as your passive will increase your armor and magic res. values by up to 20 /30 /40 additional points if all 5 enemy champions are present.

Crushing Blow empowers wukong's next basic attack , gaining 125 range and dealing  30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+110% Bonus AD) physical damage. It also reduces the enemies current armor by 15% for 3 seconds. This is part of wukong's bread and butter style, as it is best to combo it with nimbus strike to deal amazing burst damage against your foe. Even better, buy a Sheen, building into either a Trinity force or a Ice born Gauntlet to Nuke with Crushing blow as you deal your AD Damage + (110% AD) + (150% AD) in one basic attack.

Decoy leaves behind an uncontrollable clone of Wukong that can not interact with nearby enemies, making yourself stealthed for 1.5 seconds. After 1.5 seconds, your clone will disappear, dealing 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250  (+ 60% Bonus AP). This can be used offensively and defensively. The main point of it's usage, is to use it to escape enemies when retreating or to dodge enemies projectiles as they would hit your clone instead of you. You can use it so you can stealth into a bush, confusing your enemies where you went. It is also extremely effective when juking your enemy, as you run away in one direction, activate decoy and run the opposite direction, causing the enemy either to: 1. Attack the clone or 2. Predict where you stealthed to if they are smart enough. The effectiveness of this is increased when performing this maneuver in bushes. Offensively, you can activate it when out of nearby enemy champions field of view and Nimbus strike + crushing blow combo them to surprise attack them.

Nimbus Strike is wukong's gap closer and a very fun one too. Wukong dashes on a cloud toward a target enemy and sends out images to attack up to 2 additional enemies, dealing 60 / 105 / 150 / 195 / 240 (+ 80% Bonus AD) physical damage to each enemy struck. He also gains an attack speed bonus for 4 seconds after hitting a target with this ability (Attack Speed Bonus: 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50%) This is the ability to help you farm minions and monsters and is the bread to your butter when combined with crushing blow. It is also a good harassment ability, as after you use it, you can activate decoy to get away quickly before the enemy can react to you.

Cyclone is Garen's Wukong's Spin to win Ultimate ability. Wukong's staff grows outward and he spins it around for up to 4 seconds, dealing 20 / 110 / 200 (+ 120% AD) physical damage every second to enemies around him and knocking up enemies once per cast. Wukong gains a 5% movement speed bonus every half second for the duration of the spell, with the bonus disappearing once he stops spinning. Wukong cannot attack or use other abilities while Cyclone is active, but he can deactivate it at any time. Use this in a team fight to piss off the enemy champions with your one time CC after performing a Nimbus strike + Crushing blow combo and move alongside the enemy to maximize your damage output. It also can be used to escape if being heavily chased as it's knock up and increased movement speed can help you escape.

Masteries

Ability Sequence

Q       2      4   5      7     9
W  1                                                           14  15      17  18
E           3                  8     10        12  13
R                        6                  11                           16

Item Build

Starting items. Pick up one Cloth armor and five Health potions or three Health potions and two Mana Potions. Combined with your Current defensive masteries, any armor runes you have equipped and your super awesome passive "stone skin", you will have 40+ armor at level 1, making AA based top champs start to foam at mouth as they attacks tickle your face while you farm away. Your health pot's will give you a lot of lane sustain. I recommend returning back to spawn after reaching level 4 unless you have inflicted first blood. Your abilities have low cooldowns and therefore you can run out of mana quick. If you are not good with mana management, take some mana potions with you.
X5
or
X3X2

2. Purchase one Warden's Mail and boot's of speed. Warden's Mail will make the enemy AA top champs rage while you harass the enemy with your abilities.

3. Purchase a Sheen and build towards a Brutaliser. The Sheen will help you deal more damage out with Crushing Blow and it's small amount of AP can help boost the damage of your Decoy (HOWEVER I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BUILD AP WITH WUKONG AS DECOY'S AP RATIO IS ONLY 60%). The Passives of Brutaliser will greatly improve your abilities in terms of cooldowns and amour penetration.

4. Build towards either a Youmuu's Ghostblade or Black Cleaver and purchase Boot's of swiftness. YG will grant additional AD and Critical hit chance which will may give you incredible burst damage with your Q ability and it's unique active act's like a miniature version of Master Yi's Ultimate ability, increasing your Movement speed by 20% and Attack speed by 40%. This is excellent when chasing some poor sucker down. BC gives you a health 200 health points and 50 AD. It's Unique passive reduces the enemy champions armor by 5% which stacks up to 5 times. This works when you cast your ultimate and stacks up as your cyclone continues to deal damage over time. Both are good items and purchasing either one depends on play style or the current situation. Boot's of swiftness will aid you in your chases and retreats.

or

5. The Following items are items that are must have but depend on the situation at hand.
Build Sheen into this to give Wukong overall better stats and awesome passives.

An almost essential item if the enemy team has high DPS champs and you are being focused a lot. Increases survivability when using your ultimate.

Build this out of Warden's Mail to increase your tankyness, increase your overall mana pool and decrease your cooldowns. It's passive is great in 1v1 duels and team fights as it reduces nearby enemy champion's attack speeds by 20%.

Build these two when the enemy champion's are outrunning you when you chase them. Build IG from your sheen. It provides 70 Amour and 500 armor plus 30 AP and 10% cooldown reduction. After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus physical damage equal to 125% of your base AD to surrounding enemies and creates a field for 2 seconds that slows enemies inside by 30%. FM provides a large chunk of 700 Health Points and 30 AD, and basic attacks slow the enemies movement speed by 40% for 1.5 seconds.

Tips and Tricks

- How to effectively harass as wukong in lane
  Step 1. Activate Crushing blow
  Step 2. Use Nimbus Strike
  Step 3. Use Decoy and retreat
  Step 4. Auto Attack once
  Step 5. ? ? ?
  Step 6. PROFIT
  Step 7. Rinse and Repeat

- Spam your abilities if you have sufficient mana as your abilities apart from your ultimate have short cooldowns.

- Use Decoy's stealth to get around certain places without being seen.

- Initiate a team fight with above combo to confuse the enemy and use your ultimate when your teammates join the fray.

- I Recommend taking Ghost and Exhaust. Ghost will help you escape close encounters with enemy champions and exhaust will help you to beat one enemy champion to death.

- Here is some fitting unofficial theme music for Wukong
Wukong Theme Song

"Isn't it humiliating you are being beaten by a monkey with a stick?" - TehHank
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:27:36 AM by TehHank »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2013, 04:49:32 PM »
The most cancer filled game I have ever played. Literally everyone DC every five seconds, the enemy team ended up surrendering. It was so bad.

Offline Bomb Squad

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Winner of Worst VIP of 2013
  • Respect: +110
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
Just downloaded this game. Trying it out.
I don't understand it  :(

The best way to deal with your problems is to plant a C4 in close proximity to it.

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2013, 09:08:33 PM »
I couldn't stand it for 5 minutes the first time i tried it.
The second time i tried it with some friends and played it till i became level 6 and just left the game completely after that.

Basically,you just have to get used to it.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2013, 06:24:14 AM »
Patch 3.10 released and the Master Yi rework is here!

M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline ᇇ Orange™

• Respect: +2
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
the tutorial doesn't work just play a ton of bot games and ask for the helps
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 190
Images in your signature must be no greater than 640x480 pixels

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2013, 12:01:37 AM »
+1
Patch 3.10 released and the Master Yi rework is here!

M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

out of suddenly, 2 out of every 3 ranked games I have to stand playing againts a master yi that without any cc in your team is gg.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2013, 01:29:47 PM »
+1

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2013, 08:02:02 PM »
+1
Double post but this picture deserves it.

League of Legends playerbase summed up in one picture. Malz and Ashe on the enemy team kept complaining saying kog is OP LOL? Then they decided to report me and were totally serious. The only thing I said to them in-game was to Ashe saying I love her and sent a heart or two.

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2013, 10:04:33 PM »
+2
Double post but this picture deserves it.

League of Legends playerbase summed up in one picture. Malz and Ashe on the enemy team kept complaining saying kog is OP LOL? Then they decided to report me and were totally serious. The only thing I said to them in-game was to Ashe saying I love her and sent a heart or two.
Cunt Smuggler

site with image got taken down,hah
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:08:42 AM by ٶȻhriʂ »