Author Topic: I need ideas >.<  (Read 154 times)

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
I need ideas >.<
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:20:11 PM »
This girl and I have been friends for around 3 or 4 months, and we've been "talking" for almost a month now. We're basically dating already, but I haven't officially asked her out yet. The reason is because I want to make it special for her. It's not the best story to tell your friend that your boyfriend asked you out by just asking. I don't know, it's probably just me.

Anyways, I've been trying to think of an idea to ask her out. So far, the only idea I have involves roses (she really likes roses) and making a ring out of a dollar bill to represent the one month we've been talking. What I'm thinking right now is to give a rose to each of the friends we both know and have them give her their rose whenever they see her. After she get's all the roses (however many that may be), I'll give her the last rose with the origami ring around it and ask her out. Maybe have like a one worded note for each rose that says something when she has all of them.

Can you guys think of anything that could make this better? I really would like to make this as special as I can for her

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: I need ideas >.<
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »
+3
Heh, you're dating. This isn't a marriage proposal.

I think it'd be easier if you just told her how you feel about her. I know that's extremely cliché advice, but there's a reason people say to do that.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:51:07 AM »
Just go out with her somewhere nice like your local park (not in a alleyway) and ask her.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:16:28 PM »
+2
i would suggest just asking her lightly, maybe somewhere nice, just bring it up like "hey do you think you'd consider being my girlfriend?"
I think that'd be really cute ' v '
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 03:05:52 PM »
+1
i would suggest just asking her lightly, maybe somewhere nice, just bring it up like "hey do you think you'd consider being my girlfriend?"
I think that'd be really cute ' v '

See I said those EXACT words to Tiger Guy but  he just gave me a blank stare and walked away... and now I'm single, alone, and girlfriendless one again....
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 04:37:36 PM »
+1
See I said those EXACT words to Tiger Guy but  he just gave me a blank stare and walked away... and now I'm single, alone, and girlfriendless one again....
you can't handle me
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 09:43:06 PM »
The reason I had wanted to make it special was because we were basically dating already. We just weren't official.

I ended up asking her out by cutting strips of paper, each with one word spelling out "Will you go out with me ?" and wrapping each strip to a rose. My goal was to give it to her without her assuming so quickly. I told her later in the day and she was surprised. (This happened Tuesday btw)

Thanks for the help ^_^

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:00 PM »
+1
The reason I had wanted to make it special was because we were basically dating already. We just weren't official.

I ended up asking her out by cutting strips of paper, each with one word spelling out "Will you go out with me ?" and wrapping each strip to a rose. My goal was to give it to her without her assuming so quickly. I told her later in the day and she was surprised. (This happened Tuesday btw)

Thanks for the help ^_^
To be honest man, that seems to be a shit load of work just to ask "Will you go out with me?"

But hey, if it works it works.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 09:50:21 PM »
To be honest man, that seems to be a shit load of work just to ask "Will you go out with me?"

But hey, if it works it works.

Not really. I woke up at 4:30am, rode my bike to SafeWay, bought the flowers (along with a few other things), came home, printed up the words, cut it up, tape it, and bam. All done. Took no more than 2 hours all together