Author Topic: Mass RDM  (Read 132 times)

Offline Auroch

Mass RDM
« on: November 25, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
Unfortunately could not find this, I did not figure out how get the Steam ID in game until I could no longer do so. I tried to find his community profile, but there are too many Dr. Houses on Steam. He is supposedly a frequent visitor to the server, visiting "almost everyday", so he should not be hard to find.
2. Players Nickname
Dr.House
3. Your in-game name
Auroch
4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT
5. Description of the event(s)
House RDMed several times throughout the span of two maps under the guise that others were attempting to RDM him. For some of this time I was specing him, and he claimed an inno had attempted to shoot him with a silenced pistol, though they had nothing but a deagle, as was revealed after they had died and dropped all their things. They made no attempt to defend themselves, but were banned for revenge RDM after Dr. House called Archunit to the server. Another case is that I walked up to him and he yelled (and I quote) "THIS GUY IS A TRAITOR" and proceeded to shoot me, and I killed him in self defense. The detective, Lazord, gunned me down as a result. When he called Arch on to the server, he claimed several people whom he RDMd had attempted to RDM him, and some who he didn't, but had accused him of RDMing. They all got banned for 60 minutes. One of these people was a player named Scottey, who had only killed a player who was KOSd falsely., and had also taken count of Dr. House's RDMs.
6. Reason for ban
Mass RDM
7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
I unfortunately did not know what I needed for this post before registering on this forum specifically for this event.

Offline AngelOfDeath

Re: Mass RDM
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 08:58:20 PM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
Unfortunately could not find this, I did not figure out how get the Steam ID in game until I could no longer do so. I tried to find his community profile, but there are too many Dr. Houses on Steam. He is supposedly a frequent visitor to the server, visiting "almost everyday", so he should not be hard to find.
2. Players Nickname
Dr.House
3. Your in-game name
Auroch
4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT
5. Description of the event(s)
House RDMed several times throughout the span of two maps under the guise that others were attempting to RDM him. For some of this time I was specing him, and he claimed an inno had attempted to shoot him with a silenced pistol, though they had nothing but a deagle, as was revealed after they had died and dropped all their things. They made no attempt to defend themselves, but were banned for revenge RDM after Dr. House called Archunit to the server. Another case is that I walked up to him and he yelled (and I quote) "THIS GUY IS A TRAITOR" and proceeded to shoot me, and I killed him in self defense. The detective, Lazord, gunned me down as a result. When he called Arch on to the server, he claimed several people whom he RDMd had attempted to RDM him, and some who he didn't, but had accused him of RDMing. They all got banned for 60 minutes. One of these people was a player named Scottey, who had only killed a player who was KOSd falsely., and had also taken count of Dr. House's RDMs.
6. Reason for ban
Mass RDM
7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
I unfortunately did not know what I needed for this post before registering on this forum specifically for this event.

Unfortunately the ArchUnit situation was called due to the amount of around 10 people rdming. An official apology was issued to you and it was stated that the thought was that  you, lazord were the only 2 others left. However, all of the issues  that were resolved should be redirected to ArchUnit the resolver (Due to the fact that Arch saw some of the ridiculous crayola that went down with the rdming kids) & Lazord the witness who was there for all the maps.   
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:03:38 PM by AngelOfDeath »

Offline Lazord

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
This RDMing situation was a bad one I'll admit. But House called Arch in to deal with it and he did. I'm sure Scotty didn't do anything wrong I suppose since he apparently killed somebody false called out. I wouldn't worry about him anyways he was only banned for an hour. I think you're wrong about Dr. House Mass RDMing. It really wan't his fault for him killing all the RDMers. He lost karma cause of the RDMers who shot first. House is to blame when he RDMed you that one round, but it was a accident and I wouldn't blame him so much for it. He only truly RDMed once and that was you. I believe that RDM truly enraged you to make this report. Although this all pretty much happened you don't really have the proof to back your story up. I apologize for the inconvience that House or Me caused you.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:35:13 PM by Lazord12 »

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »
Unit, would you be so kind as to chime in on the situation?

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 10:04:47 PM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's all I have to say. If there's a demote coming, I don't mind. I did remove 6 people, 4 by way of voteban, 2 by votekick. Now supposedly someone's coaxed me into getting rid of up to 6 innocent people and I took it for truth..

Offline Lazord

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 10:32:05 PM »
I may have been quick to judge with the Scottey case, but at that time I recalled Scottey RDMing somebody and went on with the Yes. (I'm still not sure whether or not he really RDMed somebody but I wasn't taking any chances honestly)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:34:58 PM by Lazord12 »

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 10:43:11 PM »
By the way thank you for posting it Arch the logs that is why I lost Karma so much the kids were rdming each other and I was shooting the shooters which in the end were inno. It was  becoming ridiculous and that is why we called you in. But still thank you for the logs.

Offline Zevante

• Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 10:46:43 PM »
If I am not mistaken, House played quite actively before under the names Insanesaint, The Joker, and most recently The Watcher.

Edit:
Got the Steam ID.

STEAM_0:0:42051465

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:51:25 PM by Zevante »

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 10:54:28 PM »
If I am not mistaken, House played quite actively before under the names Insanesaint, The Joker, and most recently The Watcher.

Edit:
Got the Steam ID.

STEAM_0:0:42051465

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658

I'm always active like 10-14 hours a day high five for no life  :party:

Offline Auroch

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 11:04:28 PM »
Well I guess I'll have to settle for the fact that I doubt he'll do anything again. The silenced pistol incident I believe I refered to in my first post was from a round earlier than the ones on the logs you have provided in which I had just loaded. Lack of proof is a good enough reason not to ban.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 11:38:24 PM »
Going to lock this, nearly at the request of auroch--

Lack of proof is a good enough reason not to ban.

-- and for much the same reason.

Things can get confusing as the bullets fly, and I urge you all not to try and take the law into your own hands; Killing the RDMers does nothing but make other people think you're joining in on the killing. It sparks a chain, and you have to try not to be a part of that.

That being said, I'd like to remind you all of the recording features of Garry's Mod, and of the damagelogs that can be obtained at the end of every round.
Some useful topics on the subject of reports can be found here:

Rules Regarding TTT Ban Reports
How to/Rules (Reporting)
Guide to successful reporting

If there are any questions pertaining to recording/gathering required proof, please let me know in a PM.