Author Topic: The fuck's wrong with me.  (Read 173 times)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
Re: The fuck's wrong with me.
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 10:26:32 AM »
But at least not going to pay your respects to a deceased family member unless you had conflict with?

I got to say goodbye when she was alive, I don't see why to do it when she was dead.

literally like 4-5 days before she died I got the chance to go where she was and for the first time in a year or so I saw she smiling, she did because her nurse or my uncle or someone asked her if she was happy to be with her grandsons, she moved her head down and up a little and smiled.

With the years she lost the ability to talk... that kinda made it impossible to get too close  to her... and for a year or two my father made me go to her house saying "it can be the last time you see her"

She was suffering and once or twice i got to listen her say "no more" before the day she died.

--

is it that bad in your eyes? because for me it isn't .-.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 12:08:18 PM »
I got to say goodbye when she was alive, I don't see why to do it when she was dead.

literally like 4-5 days before she died I got the chance to go where she was and for the first time in a year or so I saw she smiling, she did because her nurse or my uncle or someone asked her if she was happy to be with her grandsons, she moved her head down and up a little and smiled.

With the years she lost the ability to talk... that kinda made it impossible to get too close  to her... and for a year or two my father made me go to her house saying "it can be the last time you see her"

She was suffering and once or twice i got to listen her say "no more" before the day she died.

--

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 02:17:42 PM »
If you would have said that before, then not really at all. But from the way you implied it, its as if you prioritized Gmod over more important things.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 04:09:48 PM »
If you would have said that before, then not really at all. But from the way you implied it, its as if you prioritized Gmod over more important things.

yeah i figured it out when i saw again my post

S[hes] Br[ok]en