Author Topic: Hideo Kojima 9/24/12  (Read 262 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Hideo Kojima 9/24/12
« on: September 24, 2012, 01:43:26 PM »
Hideo Kojima's VIP Application

Name:
Christian.

In RND since:
Sometimes in 2011. I've been a regular to the server for about a year and go on the TTT server daily pretty much.

Times online:
Anywhere from 10:00am to 4:00am PST (insomniac) I come on randomly really, however because of school I won't be on Tuesdays and Wednsdays and if I am, it will be at night.

Time Zone:
TIME ZONES FOR MOST PEOPLE:
GMT-8 Pacific Time ( California )

Servers I mostly play on:
Trouble in Terrorist Town and um... Trouble in Terrorist Town and uh....TTT.

Steam Name:
H-H-Hideo t-t-t-the Kojima o-one (I change it once in awhile, but Hideo will always be in the name)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/retardedANDLONGasfuckurl12345678/

Why I should be VIP:
1) I'm online all the time. (And I literally mean all the time because most my HW requires I be on the computer lol )If someone has a problem they can message me and I will go on to help. (If I'm not on already ;p)

2) I believe in doing what's right and fair. I won't make a decision in the first 5 seconds. I will look into to it and ask others as well. I will even give second chances if I feel the person is truely sorry or admits to what they did. Every situation is different, they should all be treated differently and looked into thoroughly.

3) I haven't been banned or anything, so I follow the rules.

4) I like to say I'm pretty known on it, I think everyone who goes on the server knows who I am. I joke around a lot, and I like to think people like me.

5) I think I would do a good job and be very helpful.

Why I want to be VIP:
In the past I had no intention of being a VIP at all really. This isn't for me. This isn't so I can stroke my e-penis. A few people have suggested me to try get VIP and I figure I'd give it a shot. I want to be a VIP to help the community.   A lot of VIPS/Admins aren't on the TTT server a lot of the times and it's frustrating when people are RDMing or doing stuff to make everyone annoyed/mad. (It's mostly RDMing) It's also annoying when there is a VIP or Admin and they don't do anything about the problem. I won't be kicking people who only do wrong on me. I hate when I see this. It's annoying. If someone has a complaint, I will look into it as best as I can.

I'd like to say this as well. If I don't get VIP. Please get more VIPs. Even if I do get more VIP, get more VIPs.  Because I can't be on all the time. (I would if could, but I can't obviously )

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Contributions to RND:
Not much really, I try to tell VIPs and such when someone is acting bad on the server. I help others when new people come into the server, but that's is it. I plan on making a map for TTT one day when I figure out how to do that kind of stuff.

Situations:
1) Someone sprays something innapropriate.
I'll tell them that is not allowed and to please not spray it again, and doing it again will result in them getting votekicked. I would then shoot at it/cover it.

2) Someone is Mic-spamming.
(Everyone seems to do something differently for this) First I would ask him to stop in voice chat and the text chat.(in case he can't hear me) If he continues, I would tell everyone to mute the person. It will only have impact on him because people won't hear his callouts and such.

3) Someone spamming the chat.
Similar to mic-spamming. I would ask them to stop. Continung to do so would result in them getting votekicked.

4) Someone using any kind of hacks.
I'd observe them closely, (I would probably suicide to watch them) If I see they are hacking they will be votekicked without any kind of warning.

5) Innocent killing Detective.
Find out why he did. If it was for no reason they will be votekicked. If it was because Detective was shooting them for no reason I'd ask why the Detective did it. If he did it for no real reason (like revenege RDM) he'd be kicked. If he thought he was a Traitor I'd let things go as they were.

6) Traitors killing each other.
Find out who started it, if it was not an accident they would be votekicked.

7) Someone is holding up a round
They would be votekicked. No one wants to watch 5 minutes of someone hiding in a closet. (been happening so much lately)

For each of these(and other things) If the person rejoins and did the same thing again they would be votebanned and reported.

Games I have (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
TF2
Most Valve games
Lots of others that I don't play because I playing TTT (lol)

Methods to contact me:
Adding me on steam is the fastest and best way to get a hold of me.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/retardedANDLONGasfuckurl12345678/

A few friends active in RND:

Everyone on the server. <3 (No clue if they all few the same though lol)

I just want to add I love(l-love is a strong word, I mean like! b-baka!) the server and everyone on it, it's the reason I never go to other servers. Although it seems like I'm ass on the forums, I'm usually just joking around, same as I am in game, except in game people can tell that I am kidding. I'm a nice guy (even though it doesn't seem it sometimes on the forum) and I just want to do my part for the server I love to be on.

Thanks to the person who posts this for me!

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Re: Hideo Kojima 9/24/12
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »
Honestly i dont think you should get VIP Just yet, your not a bad person or anything like that its just you recently got your Reg, i say give it a little bit more time

:thumbsdown:

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 08:50:50 PM »
No

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 02:25:58 AM »
Nope, the way you act on the forums tells me that you aren't ready.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 04:46:33 AM »
You seem to be active on the servers but I don't think I know you good enough and I tend to believe that there are some truth in the other votes.

Honestly i dont think you should get VIP Just yet, your not a bad person or anything like that its just you recently got your Reg, i say give it a little bit more time

I don't think this is a good reason for a -1.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 04:41:54 PM »
I expect an apology now from you all.

Everyone was bitching at me saying it wasn't going to happen/I was being mean.
Well I was right. GET TOLD.

To those people it's calling doing what's COOL and those guys wanted to follow their leader and be a retard just like them because they are soooo funny xDDDDDDddddxddd

No.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »
Hideo you and I are buddies I suppose, and as your friend I will say I do not approve of your attitude to others. You may act kindly towards me, but I think that kindness should be universal. Acting respectful in game and here on the forums to everyone shows the type of person you are, and I haven't really been seeing that. I do not believe you are fit to be VIP at the moment, doing good for the community (bans, kicks, reports, etc) will mean nothing if you do it while acting like an asshat, because no one will respect your opinions on the matters. Prove that you can form a more positive attitude about things, and stop acting like a prick about everything and maybe I will reconsider.

Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »
Alright, it has been about 2 weeks and there is a general consensus against promotion.
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt