Author Topic: Switch New ZS -> Stronghold  (Read 403 times)

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
Re: Switch New ZS -> Stronghold
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 03:37:48 AM »
Maybe they're empty because nobody has the chance to get online?

Or it was because of the annoying vgui_allowhtml 0 thing.

No to both.
People normally join rNd TTT server, Nooboonic Plague RP, or usually play any other games.

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +430
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 03:10:31 PM »
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 04:06:19 PM »

Are you kidding me? You bump a long-dead thread with a stupid .gif? I can't even tell what you are trying to say.
This thread was made when Garry's Mod was not only partialy broken but there were several big AAA games that came out at around the same time. Not to mention that you could not even get to the server through means of that URL on the homepage!

I also dissagree that we should have that stronghold server again. It had some major balance problems (AWP and Deagle) and some HORRIBLY bad maps. Greenshift was much better anyways.

(Don't take this the wrong way, I was looking for an exuse to post some relevant stuff here anyways. It's just that your bump made no sense and is just silly.)
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »
So... you're saying that bumping a thread is bad and having a server with no players at all is better than actually have it populated with another gamemode because you don't like how it is balanced?

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »

Long-dead thread is a bit exaggerated. But, bumping it with a shitty gif instead of actually giving valuable input is pretty :l

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »
Well I just keep raging at strong hold because I get raped up the ass by kahuna or Juan when they use the huge

I will actually try to play the old zs maybe this Friday afternoon see if I can get some peep's on.

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 06:11:50 AM »
So... you're saying that bumping a thread is bad and having a server with no players at all is better than actually have it populated with another gamemode because you don't like how it is balanced?

I have no idea how you got this out of my post at all. I get the feeling that you are simply trolling me.

1. Bumping a long-dead thread with not only an image but something that vaguely suggests agreement with nothing specific is bad in my eyes.
2. The server was dead due to the two week HTML crash causing a drop in players along with the release of multiple AAA games. I saw plenty of dead servers during that period and often my entire favourites list had not a single player in one of the servers.
3. I think it should be replaced with something else in the long run. The game is an easy point and shoot, plus guns like the AWP and Deagle (insta kills) can be rented for a short period of time for almost no money. Don't get me wrong here, I usually got 100+ kills per map in that gamemode.

Anyways, the new ZS thing wasn't working out and it's been mentioned in later threads that it is being worked on. Until it's back and working I have no qualms about replacing it for a time.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 08:11:42 AM »
I don't belive he bumped it for trolling, but more for The thread To Not be forgotten. 

Yeah maybe he couldn't have bumped it with something morena useful, but i kinda Go herp derp when people talk like if bumping was bad.

I do belive that some new players see old players arguing about bumping and think bumping is bad always and in any way.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 10:24:58 AM »
+2

Are you kidding me? You bump a long-dead thread with a stupid .gif? I can't even tell what you are trying to say.
This thread was made when Garry's Mod was not only partialy broken but there were several big AAA games that came out at around the same time. Not to mention that you could not even get to the server through means of that URL on the homepage!

I also dissagree that we should have that stronghold server again. It had some major balance problems (AWP and Deagle) and some HORRIBLY bad maps. Greenshift was much better anyways.

(Don't take this the wrong way, I was looking for an exuse to post some relevant stuff here anyways. It's just that your bump made no sense and is just silly.)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 11:33:37 AM »
+1

I have no idea how you got this out of my post at all. I get the feeling that you are simply trolling me.

1. Bumping a long-dead thread with not only an image but something that vaguely suggests agreement with nothing specific is bad in my eyes.
2. The server was dead due to the two week HTML crash causing a drop in players along with the release of multiple AAA games. I saw plenty of dead servers during that period and often my entire favourites list had not a single player in one of the servers.
3. I think it should be replaced with something else in the long run. The game is an easy point and shoot, plus guns like the AWP and Deagle (insta kills) can be rented for a short period of time for almost no money. Don't get me wrong here, I usually got 100+ kills per map in that gamemode.

Anyways, the new ZS thing wasn't working out and it's been mentioned in later threads that it is being worked on. Until it's back and working I have no qualms about replacing it for a time.

You spent over twenty times as long complaining about his post than it actually took him to make it.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 01:16:40 PM »

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 02:57:27 PM »

Y U HAF 2 B MAD

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 09:35:05 PM »

Eion really?

He most likely put the gif up because Stronghold is actually up, so he is shaking his head in approval.

Either way, i dont understand how you can get anal for him posting a gif in a less than a half month old thread.

-Not directed to Eion-
Also if you dont know stronghold is up
i reminded coolz about it so he brought it back.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 12:33:26 AM »

Complains madly about bumping threads.

>Doesn't realize at all that he's done the same thing on more occasions
>Starts THIS, whatever it is.
We all could go on about this.
Lock pls.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 01:13:46 AM »

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!