Author Topic: why are most people that get -1ed all the time are passive aggressive about it  (Read 250 times)

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

please tell me
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
And it begins!
- People may really want to be approved here, or they press the "reply" button thinking that they will send a personal message. I don't really get it either.

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
please -1 me

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

>see my respect going up and down
>fucks given: 0

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
It's because they aren't willing to gather the balls to call people out on it explicitly and instead express it implicitly

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
You can -1 me rage at me and Spam in Threads where i Posts i dont give a fuck about that

Bitch me -1me rage at me you cant make me go mad

can death and you always fking -1 my posts cant you just stop huh and if you got something else 2 say pm me
 ps: all who downloaded this just downloaded and tell me on steam its awesome but they +1 this pots

- DarkRise

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
AND

If you like it   this Post(with the + Next to Quote)

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
I wish we still could -1 people, there are so many things that deserve it. I actually hate only having the +1.

I also had a reccord of -1s going, it was in the 60s and rising going lower all the time. *sigh*
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
I wish we still could -1 people, there are so many things that deserve it. I actually hate only having the +1.

I also had a reccord of -1s going, it was in the 60s and rising going lower all the time. *sigh*
I don't see a reason to allow making people displeased. If there's a post that bothers you that much, you can simply reply to it or report it to admins.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will

You weren't a record.

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
You weren't a record.
Myppl was
R.I.P Sweet prince
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
I don't see a reason to allow making people displeased. If there's a post that bothers you that much, you can simply reply to it or report it to admins.
-1's are a much nicer way of calling a person a full retard.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

I did actually really enjoy having -1's. I simply personally strongly appreciate feedback since you can't really expand without it. Having -1's was more of a decent way of showing that the person's doing something wrong by your standards. Yea sure, some people did abuse it which was pretty stupid but obviously you then just ignore those people. The overall sum of -1's and +1's doesn't matter to me, just the actual feedback part of it does.
And yea, what Cake Face said basically... Minus the full retard part.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
I did actually really enjoy having -1's. I simply personally strongly appreciate feedback since you can't really expand without it. Having -1's was more of a decent way of showing that the person's doing something wrong by your standards. Yea sure, some people did abuse it which was pretty stupid but obviously you then just ignore those people. The overall sum of -1's and +1's doesn't matter to me, just the actual feedback part of it does.
And yea, what Cake Face said basically... Minus the full retard part.
This, I also felt like it kind of made some people think twice about something before they posted something dumb. Now it's like there is no fear of negative outcome because there is none. Which isn't always a bad thing, butttt...
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

The fear of +1's and -1's in my opinion is that it would eventually turn this forum into another reddit; a place where only hiveminds and posts agreeing with the masses are +1'ed, and anything else protesting or disagreeing with the masses opinion is -1'ed.

Now I know that most people aren't that brainless, but it's a possibility.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained