Author Topic: GOD DAMN F**KING SEANANNERS AND HUTCH!  (Read 145 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
GOD DAMN F**KING SEANANNERS AND HUTCH!
« on: September 10, 2012, 08:09:50 PM »
+2
I know there is already a thread about this but I wanted to make one to vent. As the new gay Donte would say FUCK YOU SEANANNERS AND HUTCH!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95218764

I can't wait until BLOPS2 comes out so the kids and them go back to COD.

Oh well... at least I can go have fun in other servers as a traitor by acting confused and saying I'm a inno and new to the game.  :trollface:
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Re: GOD DAMN F**KING SEANANNERS AND HUTCH!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 08:22:22 PM »
I like sniffing gasoline.

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
  • Respect: +82
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:28:44 PM »
+4
Dude, fuck you. Seriously. You're an asshole. Stop thinking you're such a fucking god because you played TTT before all these people came on. Get off your high horse and learn to understand that people want to play gmod TTT to have FUN. Not to be yelled at by some self righteous asshole who thinks that they are peasants compared to you. They saw a game, they bought it to play it, That's all this is. Same thing happened with DayZ. All the people I've seen coming on the server from YouTube have actually been very nice. You and a bunch of other people on the other hand have just been downright immature about the situation. Not only  have you scared away all the people who actually BOUGHT the game to PLAY it, but you're making all of us look like you. And that's not fair. If you're going to go and bitch about this, do it somewhere else, not on the forums. Nobody cares.
Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 08:35:34 PM »
Stuff.

Yeah, pretty much.

Just because some new players came from a popular youtuber, doesn't mean you need to flip shits and start making threads like this.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:43:51 PM »
It's a cool feeling though to know that you played a game before it got popular on YouTube.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:49 PM »
I like sniffing gasoline.

It does smellz good.

Dude, fuck you. Seriously. You're an asshole. Stop thinking you're such a fucking god because you played TTT before all these people came on. Get off your high horse and learn to understand that people want to play gmod TTT to have FUN. Not to be yelled at by some self righteous asshole who thinks that they are peasants compared to you. They saw a game, they bought it to play it, That's all this is. Same thing happened with DayZ. All the people I've seen coming on the server from YouTube have actually been very nice. You and a bunch of other people on the other hand have just been downright immature about the situation. Not only  have you scared away all the people who actually BOUGHT the game to PLAY it, but you're making all of us look like you. And that's not fair. If you're going to go and bitch about this, do it somewhere else, not on the forums. Nobody cares.

You care enough to reply. <3 

"All the people I've seen coming on the server from YouTube have actually been very nice." Oh? So all the trolls, ghosters, and RDMers(though I guess this would count as a troll as well) don't exist right? I guess I was just imagining it. :/

"Not only  have you scared away all the people who actually BOUGHT the game to PLAY it"  If I ever did that to anyone I'd feel special. Me having enough influence to make someone leave and never come back? I'd sure feel cool.

Yeah, pretty much.

Just because some new players came from a popular youtuber, doesn't mean you need to flip shits and start making threads like this.

Eh, I'm just bored. Thought it was humorous. I have a pretty dumb/dark sense of humor. 

It's a cool feeling though to know that you played a game before it got popular on YouTube.

Indeed so. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.  That feeling goes away though when I get killed in TTT for looking" fishy" because the 12 year olds have no clue what they are doing and learned how to play from some famous retard.

Luckily VIPS have been coming on lately(unlike weeks ago), so it isn't a big issue most the time. But it's still pretty annoying when it does happen.

No one ever seems to see my sarcasm/"humor" in my posts  :(

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
  • Respect: +82
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 09:31:56 PM »
You're a fucking dick.
Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 09:36:35 PM »

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
I think the reason Hideo's panties are in a wad is because when YouTubers play these games, they play them sarcastically and stupidly, giving the people who watch the videos a very wrong look at how to play the game, thus creating so much shit on TTT from it.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 09:49:43 PM »

His jimmies will never be the same.

I think the reason Hideo's panties are in a wad is because when YouTubers play these games, they play them sarcastically and stupidly, giving the people who watch the videos a very wrong look at how to play the game, thus creating so much shit on TTT from it.

Pretty much. I was bored and looked up one of Sea's videos. He seems to be ACTUALLY playing them now. But he's already implanted in the young childrens' minds WOW THIS IS A GREAT GAME TO TROLL AND FUCK AROUND ON.

Also I see you have quite a lot of negative rep. I plan to beat you.

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »
^Psst, Hideo, 2 things. Tiny has -100+ somewhere there, and bump OLD OLD THREADS to get bad reps. IT WORKS.^

Edit-Hideo, link to Tiny. http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php?action=profile;u=546 -189 rep. BEAT HIM, I DAAAARE YOU!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:59:25 PM by Abyss »

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 09:55:29 PM »
^Psst, Hideo, 2 things. Tiny has -100+ somewhere there, and bump OLD OLD THREADS to get bad reps. IT WORKS.^

That's discouraging. Now I give up. Time to commit sudoko....

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 10:30:01 PM »
That's discouraging. Now I give up. Time to commit sudoko....
Time to commit sudoko....
commit sudoko....
sudoko
sudoko
sudoko
I've seen/heard so many people call seppuku some variation of that in the past few months, god is it starting to bug me.

"All the people I've seen coming on the server from YouTube have actually been very nice." Oh? So all the trolls, ghosters, and RDMers(though I guess this would count as a troll as well) don't exist right? I guess I was just imagining it. :/
I have to agree with you on this one, here's the thing, the current "newbies" are no better than the normal influx of new players there's simply a larger influx now.

"Not only  have you scared away all the people who actually BOUGHT the game to PLAY it"  If I ever did that to anyone I'd feel special. Me having enough influence to make someone leave and never come back? I'd sure feel cool.

Indeed so. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.  That feeling goes away though when I get killed in TTT for looking" fishy" because the 12 year olds have no clue what they are doing and learned how to play from some famous retard.
As previously stated, same quality of new players, just a larger amount coming in.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 10:55:00 PM »
I've seen/heard so many people call seppuku some variation of that in the past few months, god is it starting to bug me.
I have to agree with you on this one, here's the thing, the current "newbies" are no better than the normal influx of new players there's simply a larger influx now.

As previously stated, same quality of new players, just a larger amount coming in.

The sudoko thing is actually a joke kinda an inside joke thing lol. SPOILERS. :p

"I have to agree with you on this one, here's the thing, the current "newbies" are no better than the normal influx of new players there's simply a larger influx now." Not only that though but as I recall seananners was trolling and shit when he first started TTT so his followers started to do the same.