Author Topic: Hey everyone, my name is Mr.apple.  (Read 180 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: Hey everyone, my name is Mr.apple.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 04:04:56 PM »
+1
It's the same Mr.apple your thinking off (blue engineer), foofoo and some of the others are the reason why rnd was so great. But a promise is a promise so now you won't be seeing me on rnd. farewell many others and so long, you were great players and i wish i can praise you more, sadly I can't do it in-game. good bye, also before i leave does anyone know what happen to hotgreen? it seems that he's missing for some reason.

Oh quit being such a little baby about it. It was only a three hour ban. A slap on the wrist to go "hey, cut it out."
I think I was the one who gave you reg in the first place on the temp servers anyways.
It's not like you murdered someone, or anything.

And hotgreens just been inactive. He didn't really disappear.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 04:07:06 PM »
+2
It's the same Mr.apple your thinking off (blue engineer), foofoo and some of the others are the reason why rnd was so great. But a promise is a promise so now you won't be seeing me on rnd. farewell many others and so long, you were great players and i wish i can praise you more, sadly I can't do it in-game. good bye, also before i leave does anyone know what happen to hotgreen? it seems that he's missing for some reason.
You're leaving a brave man and you won't be forgotten.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Mr.apples

• Respect: 0
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 09:40:56 PM »
Oh quit being such a little baby about it. It was only a three hour ban. A slap on the wrist to go "hey, cut it out."
I think I was the one who gave you reg in the first place on the temp servers anyways.
It's not like you murdered someone, or anything.

And hotgreens just been inactive. He didn't really disappear.

wow, those words are quite moving. :| I missed everyone, even if i been inactive for just ONE day. I searched and searched, no server can be the same as rnd can be. Maybe i was just being a dumbass like always -___-x I'll return, but I would like to be demoted for who I am as a punishment for my immature actions breaking my words. Till then I will wont be returning till my actions for here and last years are left unturned.

another tl;dr: I would like to be returned to guest, a more friendlier times for sakes of breaking my words a promised i promised many and just returning, thats embarrassing f and immature for that I would like to be demoted I rather have a guest then a Jbanned.

I dishonored my server and this is the way i like to go. thank you M.D I didn't know you were this kind. I just don't want the name jbanned and so I would leave without people knowing what happened, that is why I try to leave, I want my record clean. thats basically.

as me for clarification if you want

I would also point out, If i fail as a guest i would like to leave rnd for reals. I can't do a simple job as a guest, I am a danger to the server. so yeah, I just don't want to hurt anyone, I try to be considerate at times, I try very hard...but sometimes i slip up...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:45:22 PM by Mr.apples »

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
+2
wow, those words are quite moving. :| I missed everyone, even if i been inactive for just ONE day. I searched and searched, no server can be the same as rnd can be. Maybe i was just being a dumbass like always -___-x I'll return, but I would like to be demoted for who I am as a punishment for my immature actions breaking my words. Till then I will wont be returning till my actions for here and last years are left unturned.

another tl;dr: I would like to be returned to guest, a more friendlier times for sakes of breaking my words a promised i promised many and just returning, thats embarrassing f and immature for that I would like to be demoted I rather have a guest then a Jbanned.

I dishonored my server and this is the way i like to go. thank you M.D I didn't know you were this kind. I just don't want the name jbanned and so I would leave without people knowing what happened, that is why I try to leave, I want my record clean. thats basically.

as me for clarification if you want

I would also point out, If i fail as a guest i would like to leave rnd for reals. I can't do a simple job as a guest, I am a danger to the server. so yeah, I just don't want to hurt anyone, I try to be considerate at times, I try very hard...but sometimes i slip up...
then leave

bye bye

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 09:56:10 PM »
Okay, am I the only one calling bullshit on this 'heroic suicide'?

If you honestly are sorry for doing a fucking no-no, fine; but don't try to fish for complements when you didn't really do anything bad. You sound like a woman.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 10:03:54 PM »
If you're trying to get sympathy from the rest of the community to passive aggressively attack Snivy, here's a heads up:

It's not going to work.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 10:10:17 PM »
Apple, just message me over steam when you're in-game and I'll switch you over to guest.

For now, I'll lock this thread to prevent further shit-flinging.

I recommend you don't make another silly thread like this though, Apple.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!