Author Topic: Application for regular 9/8/12  (Read 450 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Application for regular 9/8/12
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 05:01:01 PM »
Why are you guys even giving me facepalms? We do not have a "TQD Bhop/Deathrun" server. This guy is C-L-E-A-R-L-Y applying for the WRONG DAMN SERVER. There is no damn BHOP on fretta, so he couldn't be applying for fretta at the least. If you guys can give me ANY proof he is really applying for this random, give me all of it.
I doubt it. He might be mixing this server up with another set of servers but still be playing ours, which is fine. I'll let him say so if that's the case.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »
*sigh* Ok sabb, you could be right. But still, he needs to at least review his application and give us a server that we own. If he does play these servers, though, trash this thread and let him make a new clean on for us to actually judge him on, cause this one is full of a flamewar.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 05:11:51 PM »
*sigh* Ok sabb, you could be right. But still, he needs to at least review his application and give us a server that we own. If he does play these servers, though, trash this thread and let him make a new clean on for us to actually judge him on, cause this one is full of a flamewar.

re-
really?

it took you this long

Offline Fenix

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »
Hes still applying for the wrong server type.

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 05:18:34 PM »
Hes still applying for the wrong server type.

Mister man, calm down.

Everythings going to be ok, i'll give you a lil' o hug if that's what you want.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 05:21:27 PM »
>Favorite Servers

Being those his favorite servers, it doesn't mean he is applying for them.

He can put in those randomgs and my grandmothers penis and still would be ok.

Yes, there is a chance he is applying for the wrong community, but have you checked the application board? we get this "mistake" a lot.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Fenix

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 05:22:25 PM »
Mister man, calm down.

Everythings going to be ok, i'll give you a lil' o hug if that's what you want.

I WANT A COOKIE WITH MIIIIILK DADDY!

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
I WANT A COOKIE WITH MIIIIILK DADDY!

no you're getting worms for dinner

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »
Any ways if he's actually applying for the wrong server it really doesn't matter because then no one will know him and therefore no one will +1 the app leading to it being denied.
So please stop with the retarded posts, it's still his application.

Zombie Gangster

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 05:39:01 PM »
Umm not to be mean or anything but those are listed under servers i enjoy playing does that mean that those are the servers that im applying for? Not really but im new so i have no idea really i just think id like to be part of this community.. just sayin

Offline Fenix

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 05:40:31 PM »
Well, this might solve it. Right click on the server(s) you are applying for, then go to Server Info. copy and paste the IPs and we will see if they lead to our servers. If not, just lock this reg app. Problem solved?

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 05:41:58 PM »
Umm not to be mean or anything but those are listed under servers i enjoy playing does that mean that those are the servers that im applying for? Not really but im new so i have no idea really i just think id like to be part of this community.. just sayin
No it doesn't have to be the servers you're applying for. It's fine. I didn't actually even realize that it was just your favourite servers before memo/you mentioned it.

EDIT:
Well, this might solve it. Right click on the server(s) you are applying for, then go to Server Info. copy and paste the IPs and we will see if they lead to our servers. If not, just lock this reg app. Problem solved?
Um... no. He's fine.

Offline Fenix

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »
This guy is the first to ever to this. He could have at least put one of our servers on there to show he is trying for our servers and not another randoms. Unless he thinks Reg is just getting into the community rather than actually getting a rank. As he said "I just want to be a part of the community". I don't quite think he knows what reg is for.

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
Why are you scrutinizing the fuck out of a single line on this guy's app?

Maybe he likes playing deathrun and listed another server he plays on. Either way I have not played a game with him yet so +0 from me.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 05:52:11 PM »
This guy is the first to ever to this. He could have at least put one of our servers on there to show he is trying for our servers and not another randoms. Unless he thinks Reg is just getting into the community rather than actually getting a rank. As he said "I just want to be a part of the community". I don't quite think he knows what reg is for.
In which case this still applies.
Any ways if he's actually applying for the wrong server it really doesn't matter because then no one will know him and therefore no one will +1 the app leading to it being denied.
Any further posts about it will be removed from the thread.