.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Regular => Approved => Topic started by: Zombie Gangster on September 08, 2012, 10:19:44 PM

Title: Application for regular 9/8/12
Post by: Zombie Gangster on September 08, 2012, 10:19:44 PM
Nickname: Zombie Gangster
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18681140
Favorite Interests: Games Coding html and java script
Favorite Servers: Random! Tps Bhop Deathrun
Time Online: Usually online from Weekdays 2pm-11pm weekends 8am-3:30am (PST)

Languages I Speak: English
Education: finshed of High School, Advanced Computer knowledge..
Other games I play: GTA 4 CSS COD battlefield

I love to play GMOD servers and use forums a lot so yea That's just some stuff I wanted you to know have a nice day!
Title: Re: Application for regular
Post by: Cariad† on September 09, 2012, 10:44:13 AM
You should put a date in the title.
Also follow the proper layout.

Use this as an example
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,13489.0.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,13489.0.html)
Title: Re: Application for regular 9/8/12
Post by: Fenix on September 10, 2012, 04:15:55 PM
Favorite Servers: Random! Tps Bhop Deathrun

The servers you are looking for are in another forum location. We don't own Bhop or Deathrun. Lock plz.
Post by: Foofoojack on September 10, 2012, 04:28:16 PM
The servers you are looking for are in another forum location. We don't own Bhop or Deathrun. Lock plz.

hey what the fuck

you can't just walk in here and ask for his thread to be locked
Post by: Fenix on September 10, 2012, 04:30:25 PM
Well Foofoo, whats the point to this reg app if its not even for the right SERVER? Hell, I bet he hasnt played one second on rNd.
Post by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 04:33:59 PM
Well Foofoo, whats the point to this reg app if its not even for the right SERVER? Hell, I bet he hasnt played one second on rNd.

Uh what.
I've seen him on multiple occasions and I think he got confused when it said servers, he probably thought it meant all the servers he plays on and you don't have to be a dick about it.

Also get on fretta more, you'll discover we DO have a death run.
Post by: Fenix on September 10, 2012, 04:36:44 PM
Sorry for the dick move on the playtime, but still, he did not say FRETTA, he said Bhop/Deathrun. He clearly means another server, along with the fact that the servers name is Random! and not -=-rAnDOm=-.;. whatever the whole rnd server name is. And btw, I used to be on fretta 24/7 before it went offline for 6 months.
Post by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 04:41:39 PM
Sorry for the dick move on the playtime, but still, he did not say FRETTA, he said Bhop/Deathrun. He clearly means another server, along with the fact that the servers name is Random! and not -=-rAnDOm=-.;. whatever the whole rnd server name is. And btw, I used to be on fretta 24/7 before it went offline for 6 months.

Dude, fretta and deathrun can be assumed to be the same thing, and with the Bhop read my other post, it's not like you have to be dedicated to this server and do nothing but play it.

Also, the server can be spelled any way you want to, it doesn't have to be rANdOm (which you didn't get right either) seeing how a lot of people just call it rnd or Random .-.
Post by: Fenix on September 10, 2012, 04:43:12 PM
Again, there is no bhop on Fretta. This guy is clearly applying for the wrong servers.
Post by: Foofoojack on September 10, 2012, 04:43:23 PM
along with the fact that the servers name is Random! and not -=-rAnDOm=-.;.
(http://meribaat.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/obama-cry1.jpg)
Post by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 04:47:09 PM
Again, there is no bhop on Fretta. This guy is clearly applying for the wrong servers.

(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/187/162/1318794202002.jpg)
Post by: Samo on September 11, 2012, 01:56:41 AM
Way to cause a ruckus, Abyss.

You guys do remember that this IS a regular application. I, myself cannot give you a rating yet, Zombie. I'll get back to you on this if possible.
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on September 11, 2012, 01:59:07 AM
Are you purposely trying to be a dumbass, or do you do it naturally?
Post by: TehHank on September 11, 2012, 05:36:24 AM
(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg)
>The replies to this application.

Are you purposely trying to be a dumbass, or do you do it naturally?
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 04:56:39 PM
Why are you guys even giving me facepalms? We do not have a "TQD Bhop/Deathrun" server. This guy is C-L-E-A-R-L-Y applying for the WRONG DAMN SERVER. There is no damn BHOP on fretta, so he couldn't be applying for fretta at the least. If you guys can give me ANY proof he is really applying for this random, give me all of it.
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 05:01:01 PM
Why are you guys even giving me facepalms? We do not have a "TQD Bhop/Deathrun" server. This guy is C-L-E-A-R-L-Y applying for the WRONG DAMN SERVER. There is no damn BHOP on fretta, so he couldn't be applying for fretta at the least. If you guys can give me ANY proof he is really applying for this random, give me all of it.
I doubt it. He might be mixing this server up with another set of servers but still be playing ours, which is fine. I'll let him say so if that's the case.
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 05:07:26 PM
*sigh* Ok sabb, you could be right. But still, he needs to at least review his application and give us a server that we own. If he does play these servers, though, trash this thread and let him make a new clean on for us to actually judge him on, cause this one is full of a flamewar.
Post by: Foofoojack on September 11, 2012, 05:11:51 PM
*sigh* Ok sabb, you could be right. But still, he needs to at least review his application and give us a server that we own. If he does play these servers, though, trash this thread and let him make a new clean on for us to actually judge him on, cause this one is full of a flamewar.

re-
really?

it took you this long
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 05:15:07 PM
Hes still applying for the wrong server type.
Post by: yoshi on September 11, 2012, 05:18:34 PM
Hes still applying for the wrong server type.

Mister man, calm down.

Everythings going to be ok, i'll give you a lil' o hug if that's what you want.
Post by: memo3300 on September 11, 2012, 05:21:27 PM
>Favorite Servers

Being those his favorite servers, it doesn't mean he is applying for them.

He can put in those randomgs and my grandmothers penis and still would be ok.

Yes, there is a chance he is applying for the wrong community, but have you checked the application board? we get this "mistake" a lot.
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 05:22:25 PM
Mister man, calm down.

Everythings going to be ok, i'll give you a lil' o hug if that's what you want.

I WANT A COOKIE WITH MIIIIILK DADDY!
Post by: yoshi on September 11, 2012, 05:24:03 PM
I WANT A COOKIE WITH MIIIIILK DADDY!

no you're getting worms for dinner
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 05:36:16 PM
Any ways if he's actually applying for the wrong server it really doesn't matter because then no one will know him and therefore no one will +1 the app leading to it being denied.
So please stop with the retarded posts, it's still his application.
Post by: Zombie Gangster on September 11, 2012, 05:39:01 PM
Umm not to be mean or anything but those are listed under servers i enjoy playing does that mean that those are the servers that im applying for? Not really but im new so i have no idea really i just think id like to be part of this community.. just sayin
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 05:40:31 PM
Well, this might solve it. Right click on the server(s) you are applying for, then go to Server Info. copy and paste the IPs and we will see if they lead to our servers. If not, just lock this reg app. Problem solved?
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 05:41:58 PM
Umm not to be mean or anything but those are listed under servers i enjoy playing does that mean that those are the servers that im applying for? Not really but im new so i have no idea really i just think id like to be part of this community.. just sayin
No it doesn't have to be the servers you're applying for. It's fine. I didn't actually even realize that it was just your favourite servers before memo/you mentioned it.

EDIT:
Well, this might solve it. Right click on the server(s) you are applying for, then go to Server Info. copy and paste the IPs and we will see if they lead to our servers. If not, just lock this reg app. Problem solved?
Um... no. He's fine.
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 05:46:59 PM
This guy is the first to ever to this. He could have at least put one of our servers on there to show he is trying for our servers and not another randoms. Unless he thinks Reg is just getting into the community rather than actually getting a rank. As he said "I just want to be a part of the community". I don't quite think he knows what reg is for.
Post by: Alkaline on September 11, 2012, 05:47:38 PM
Why are you scrutinizing the fuck out of a single line on this guy's app?

Maybe he likes playing deathrun and listed another server he plays on. Either way I have not played a game with him yet so +0 from me.
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 05:52:11 PM
This guy is the first to ever to this. He could have at least put one of our servers on there to show he is trying for our servers and not another randoms. Unless he thinks Reg is just getting into the community rather than actually getting a rank. As he said "I just want to be a part of the community". I don't quite think he knows what reg is for.
In which case this still applies.
Any ways if he's actually applying for the wrong server it really doesn't matter because then no one will know him and therefore no one will +1 the app leading to it being denied.
Any further posts about it will be removed from the thread.
Post by: Zombie Gangster on September 11, 2012, 06:00:37 PM
Well i play all the servers nit just a main one so what ever this is intended to apply for ill be happy about because i think all of the servers are pretty great but if its needed so badly then i can try to qualify or see if i can meet any requirements that are needed for a specific server that i have to apply for I dont want to make a big deal about this just want to be a part of the community. ^.^
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 06:05:14 PM
Well i play all the servers nit just a main one so what ever this is intended to apply for ill be happy about because i think all of the servers are pretty great but if its needed so badly then i can try to qualify or see if i can meet any requirements that are needed for a specific server that i have to apply for I dont want to make a big deal about this just want to be a part of the community. ^.^
Regular is basically just some extra very basic privileges on our wire build server along with being able to vote on votekicks/votebans which VIPs initiate. You also get promoted on all of our servers, you don't need to apply for specific servers.
Post by: Zombie Gangster on September 11, 2012, 06:06:41 PM
Regular is basically just some extra very basic privileges on our wire build server along with being able to vote on votekicks/votebans which VIPs initiate. You also get promoted on all of our servers, you don't need to apply for specific servers.

Ok thanks i understand now and are any of the servers up btw? havent be abble to connect to any and yea ive been using vgui_allowhtml 0
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 06:08:12 PM
The servers are currently running, check here http://www.randomgs.com (http://www.randomgs.com)
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 06:10:04 PM

Ok thanks i understand now and are any of the servers up btw? havent be abble to connect to any and yea ive been using vgui_allowhtml 0
They're all up.
You can view your status at the main site (http://www.randomgs.com/ (http://www.randomgs.com/)).
The lists of servers is to the left with all their information. You can click on the image for more info as well. And obviously, the bar is green on the images when they're online.
So you should be able to connect.
Not totally sure why you wouldn't be able to if you're using that command.
Post by: Zombie Gangster on September 11, 2012, 06:18:16 PM
Ok thanks im able to play now must of been a glitch Well I look forward to meeting some more people and getting some rep :D
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 11, 2012, 08:47:41 PM
GUYS

THIS GUY PLAYS ON OTHER SERVERS'

THIS GUYS A PHONY

AHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A POSER

DING DONG NO REG FOR U

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Post by: Fenix on September 11, 2012, 08:58:23 PM
GUYS

THIS GUY PLAYS ON OTHER SERVERS'

THIS GUYS A PHONY

AHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A POSER

DING DONG NO REG FOR U

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know, right? He just joined today.
Post by: Samo on September 11, 2012, 11:17:25 PM
I'm not sure if you were serious about that, but you just completely raped his application with 3 pages of your crap.

He is allowed to have other favourite servers, everybody plays different servers too...
Post by: Supertoaster on September 11, 2012, 11:20:25 PM
OP i'm sorry your app went to shit.

:thumbsup:
Post by: Sabb on September 12, 2012, 01:57:48 PM
Okay, seriously. I've said several times to stop the discussion and you're still mentioning it and filling his application with this.
It's actually making me way more willing to promote him. Especially because of his response. So he's got a +1 from me, but I may still want to wait for a few more opinions first.
Post by: HideoKojima on September 15, 2012, 12:03:18 PM
I don't think I've ever seen him. So -0(not a typo) from me.

It's hard to tell which game modes he plays because he doesn't list them. Could be just some random guy applying day one.

Also lolwtf at this app.
Post by: Kazul on September 15, 2012, 03:38:45 PM
I've seen him around a few times. Plays properly, doesn't break the rules. Overall a decent person to play with.

:thumbsup: from me.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on September 16, 2012, 05:03:56 PM
I've seen him a few times before my internet jacked up.... He seems fine in game and has shown a lot of maturity in the arguments that became this "thread" (app). +1

P.S. Him being on the forums this long should've given him a chance to view any rules he may not know.
Just in case here bro.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Shockah on September 17, 2012, 02:16:24 PM
I'm just happy he was able to follow the correct format.
Post by: Zombie Gangster on September 17, 2012, 05:56:10 PM
I've seen him a few times before my internet jacked up.... He seems fine in game and has shown a lot of maturity in the arguments that became this "thread" (app). +1

P.S. Him being on the forums this long should've given him a chance to view any rules he may not know.
Just in case here bro.

Thanks bro
Post by: Deathie on September 24, 2012, 12:00:36 AM
I'm just happy he was able to follow the correct format.

I agree with Shockah on this.

Approved, and apologies for the ruckas caused in your thread.