Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

<< < (13/16) > >>

Prox:

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 01, 2012, 06:57:35 AM ---Because it will have to be watched, it's just a nuisance. And it's not even that the people being insulted even give attention to who ever's doing it. They egg each other on there, the person they're talking about doesn't even have to be involved.
I seriously don't get why you guys don't just get over your shit attitudes towards it. If everyone could just not post like a total douchebag then there would be no problem with keeping ab up, but you're all basically saying "no, I want to be an asshole to whoever I want, I want freedom!"
Just doesn't work like that.

--- End quote ---
Do you think, that I'm a complete idiot and I want ab back to only insult people without a reason?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Prox on September 01, 2012, 08:21:58 AM ---Do you think, that I'm a complete idiot and I want ab back to only insult people without a reason?

--- End quote ---
No and that doesn't make you an idiot even if that was your intention. I don't know why you want ab up though, I recall seeing you argue about people there a lot while it was up.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Prox on September 01, 2012, 08:21:58 AM ---Do you think, that I'm a complete idiot and I want ab back to only insult people without a reason?

--- End quote ---

No, but you do like to be a little bitch about things when you don't get your way.

Prox:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on September 01, 2012, 09:21:36 AM ---No, but you do like to be a little bitch about things when you don't get your way.

--- End quote ---
Could you just shut up for once? Am I not allowed to defend my opinion without you saying shit?

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 01, 2012, 08:54:48 AM ---No and that doesn't make you an idiot even if that was your intention. I don't know why you want ab up though, I recall seeing you argue about people there a lot while it was up.

--- End quote ---
I did argued there, but saying a lot is wrong because I only argued a few times. And I don't recall arguing without a good reason there so I don't really see how it's a bad thing.
  And why I want ab up is because of it's great potential to have discussions with completely honest opinions, but well, the downsides which we all know well seem to occur very often, but I don't really care that much, but I guess if it will still effect people so much, then there would be no other choice but shut it down, unless of course we will come with some kind of new system for it.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Prox on September 01, 2012, 09:34:11 AM ---Could you just shut up for once? Am I not allowed to defend my opinion without you saying shit?I did argued there, but saying a lot is wrong because I only argued a few times. And I don't recall arguing without a good reason there so I don't really see how it's a bad thing.
  And why I want ab up is because of it's great potential to have discussions with completely honest opinions, but well, the downsides which we all know well seem to occur very often, but I don't really care that much, but I guess if it will still effect people so much, then there would be no other choice but shut it down, unless of course we will come with some kind of new system for it.

--- End quote ---
I meant arguing against the behaviour in ab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version