Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

<< < (12/16) > >>

Prox:

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 01, 2012, 05:09:56 AM ---Just... lol

--- End quote ---
Prove me wrong.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Prox on September 01, 2012, 05:08:21 AM ---and some people with precious personalities couldn't take insults.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 01, 2012, 05:09:56 AM ---Just... lol

--- End quote ---

I mean, while the way he put it was kind of dugdhugh,

I kind of agree.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on September 01, 2012, 05:12:49 AM ---I mean, while the way he put it was kind of dugdhugh,

I kind of agree.

--- End quote ---
There's no reason people need to turn into absolute twats when they realize no one's going to realize it's them posting. It's completely unnecessary and as I said clearly only made the community more frustrated. It's simply in absolutely no way worth it.

Prox:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on September 01, 2012, 05:12:49 AM ---I mean, while the way he put it was kind of dugdhugh,

--- End quote ---
Just putting it shortest way possible.

--- Quote from: Sabb on September 01, 2012, 05:43:57 AM ---There's no reason people need to turn into absolute twats when they realize no one's going to realize it's them posting. It's completely unnecessary and as I said clearly only made the community more frustrated. It's simply in absolutely no way worth it.

--- End quote ---
If one posts same bullshit over and over again then I consider it spamming, but I think that if the person that is being offended wouldn't give OP wanted attention then it could be reduced to a minimum.
And how is it not worth it? I mean, even if the same shit happens nobody will lose their money and coolz will be able to shut it down anytime. I say we give it a try.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Prox on September 01, 2012, 05:54:18 AM ---Just putting it shortest way possible.If one posts same bullshit over and over again then I consider it spamming, but I think that if the person that is being offended wouldn't give OP wanted attention then it could be reduced to a minimum.
And how is it not worth it? I mean, even if the same shit happens nobody will lose their money and coolz will be able to shut it down anytime. I say we give it a try.

--- End quote ---
Because it will have to be watched, it's just a nuisance. And it's not even that the people being insulted even give attention to who ever's doing it. They egg each other on there, the person they're talking about doesn't even have to be involved.
I seriously don't get why you guys don't just get over your shit attitudes towards it. If everyone could just not post like a total douchebag then there would be no problem with keeping ab up, but you're all basically saying "no, I want to be an asshole to whoever I want, I want freedom!"
Just doesn't work like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version