Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

(1/16) > >>

Prox:
BOOHOO AB RUINS OUR LIVES. Seriously people? I've been hearing you say that ab should not be taken seriously but that's what you all are doing it every damn time. Why do you take insults so seriously over the ab? Besides, have you ever thought of a possibility that after this people may not be such dumbshits just to avoid the same thing happening again? Of course it's a possibility.

Now it's funny that my thread received negative comments after I politely asked a simple question.

--- Quote ---When will people stop giving a shit?
--- End quote ---

You're right, I shouldn't care that the community is crumbling apart.

--- Quote ---It will be up once you stop fucking desperately asking for it to be up
--- End quote ---
Desperately asking? Are you stupid? What made you think that it was desperate?

--- Quote ---OMG I JUST HAVE SUCH A CRAVING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, we don't need ab.

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, I really miss those days when I could go and insult everyone on the ab and nobody would know it was me. Yeah, nah.
It's not like there weren't useful threads or anything.

--- Quote ---It's mainly used as that and almost always resulted in it.
Please stop this stupid arguing about ab.
It will most likely go back up once everyone stops acting so juvenile about it.
In other words, when coolz sees fit.
--- End quote ---
Yes there were a lot of insulting and pointless shit in there but I'm willing to take a chance and hope that there would still be a useful and honest thread. You know why? Because insults in ab mean NOTHING and should mean nothing for all of you, unfortunately they don't...

Frank:
The thread lock seemed like an extreme measure. There was no warning and no reason. It wasn't even moderation, it was simple oppression.

Tiger Guy:
The only thing stopping /ab/ is pure stupidity. Threads either start out stupid or turn stupid with in 5-10 posts.

Maybe ID's would stop samefagging and other issues on a thread. They would change from thread to thread so you don't know who OP is or can connect an ID from one thread to another.

Сєşάя:
I remember when I was a newbie in the rNd and I began to curse everyone.

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on August 08, 2012, 10:47:38 AM ---The only thing stopping /ab/ is pure stupidity. Threads either start out stupid or turn stupid with in 5-10 posts.

Maybe ID's would stop samefagging and other issues on a thread. They would change from thread to thread so you don't know who OP is or can connect an ID from one thread to another.

--- End quote ---

could easily use a proxy to avoid this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version